Call us on 03333 11 00 66
Servers Plus and our parent company Target Components Ltd. are committed to providing hardware and software to help keep businesses connected and remotely working where possible. We have made changes to keep our staff safe whilst continuing to support you and your business as much as possible.
Most of the things we do can be done equally well from home as from the office, so it will come as no surprise that all of our sales, accounts and purchasing teams are now home-working.
This has no impact on our service to you. In reality you won't even notice the difference; phone numbers, email addresses, skype etc. are all the same and staff have access to all the same systems they use on-site.
Of course, not everyone can work from home. We need to maintain our warehouse plus a skeleton staff to cover other essential on-site functions. We've introduced a number of measures to mitigate the threat and provide a safe environment for all our staff including;
- All common surfaces - door handles, hand rails, light switches etc - throughout the building are cleaned every hour
- Gloves issued to all warehouse staff handling product
- New procedures at goods-in including prohibiting delivery drivers from entering the building
- New procedures for customer collections - customers cannot enter the building (sorry!)
- New procedures for external visitors - essentially we won't receive any external visitors unless they are assessed as both low-risk and business critical
- New procedures for customer visits - essentially we won't make any customer visits unless they are assessed as both low-risk and business critical
- Forehead thermometers introduced for additional monitoring
- Additional measures introduced in kitchen and canteen areas including replacement of towels with paper towels
- Clear guidance issued to all staff on procedures including personal and workplace hygiene
- New procedures for self-isolation
- New procedures for isolating symptomatic staff on-site
- Consistent monitoring of the situation by management to continuously evolve our policies in line with changing circumstances
Our policy is fluid; that means that we've contingencies in place for every known / predictable potential outcome but fully expect new issues to emerge that need to be incorporated into the policy.
In simple terms, we're as prepared as possible but we're not daft enough to think that's all we need to do. Things will change, and we will adapt our response accordingly.Uncertain times...
These are, by definition, uncertain times; we've no idea how the virus will spread nor the wider impact on behaviour or economies. What we can guarantee is that - as always - we're here to help, and will be throughout the coronavirus threat and well beyond. Our customers have supported us and we will always support you in return.
So in these uncertain times, whatever help or support you need or concerns you have, please don't hesitate to reach out. You can contact us on 03333 11 00 66 or use the quote button below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.