Call us on 03333 11 00 66
The new HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus
Now More Micro and Versatile, Yet More Powerful.
Are you a small office, home office or small business with branch offices looking to build a customized solution for your office?
The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus delivers an affordable compact yet powerful entry level server that you can customize for on-premises or for hybrid cloud possibilities. It is the most compact MicroServer that we have launched so far, which can be placed flat or vertically depending on your space.
The latest Intel Xeon E and Pentium Gold processors deliver compute performance as well as security and remote management into the server with HPE iLO Silicon Root of Trust. Along with other enhancements such as 4X 1GbE onboard NICs and USB 3.2 Type A Gen2, you will be surprised that there is nothing Micro about the HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus.
- Supports Intel Xeon 2200 processor series and Pentium G processors, providing both compute power and affordable cost.
- HPE iLO 5 provides both Silicon Root of Trust and remote management to the server supporting iLO 5 standard and essential features; you can also upgrade to HPE iLO 5 Advanced.
- Four onboard NIC ports provide enhanced networking capability versus previous generations.
- Expansion slot for more flexible usage - one x16 bandwidth connector.
- The most compact design of a microserver ever! Half the height compared to the previous generation; it can be placed horizontally or vertically.
The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus product height is half that of the previous generation (MicroServer Gen10). Measuring at only 11.7 cm it can be placed either horizontally or vertically to fit different customer work space.
The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus server, powered by up to four cores in the Intel Xeon E Processor and up to 32 GB of 2666 MT/s DDR4 ECC UDIMM, delivers just-right performance for small business applications.
HPE iLO 5 standard and essential functionality (Optional), remote monitoring, restore and maintenance are now available on HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus. Supported by installing an optional iLO Enablement Kit which includes an iLO dedicated port. InfoSight and OneView are also supported.
Four embedded network ports provide the networking needs for small business customers. Optional 1GbE and 10GbE BASE-T and SFP+ standup option cards are supported for those who require more.
Available in the following configurations: -
- P16005-421 - Intel Pentium Gold G5420 Dual-Core 3.8GHz, 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4 UDIMM, 4 x LFF NHP 3.5in (diskless), Smart Array S100i SATA Controller, No Optical, 180W PSU, 1Yr NBD Warranty
- P16006-421 - Intel Xeon E-2224 Quad-Core 3.4GHz, 16GB (1 x 16GB) DDR4 UDIMM, 4 x LFF NHP 3.5in (diskless), Smart Array S100i SATA Controller, No Optical, 180W PSU, 1Yr NBD Warranty
- P18584-421 - Intel Xeon E-2224 Quad-Core 3.4GHz, 16GB (1 x 16GB) DDR4 UDIMM, 1 x 1TB 7.2K SATA NHP HDD, Smart Array S100i SATA Controller, No Optical,180W PSU, 1Yr NBD Warranty
HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus models in stock now...
Intel Gold G5420 Dual-Core (3.80GHz 4MB) 8GB (1 x 8GB) PC4 DDR4 2666MHz UDIMM 4 x Non-Hot Plug 3.5in Smart Array S100i SATA No Optical 180W 1yr Next Business Day Warranty see details
£343.35 ex. VAT
£412.02 inc. VAT
Manu. part ID P16005-421
Intel Xeon E-2224 Quad-Core (3.40GHz 8MB) 16GB (1 x 16GB) PC4 DDR4 2666MHz UDIMM 4 x Non-Hot Plug 3.5in Smart Array S100i SATA No Optical 180W 1yr Next Business Day Warranty see details
£462.81 ex. VAT
£555.37 inc. VAT