Call us on 03333 11 00 66
SONICWALL Complete Anti-Virus
Manufacturer Part Code: 01-SSC-2747
Order Code: SWSON-01SSC2747
Category: SonicWall Licences
SonicWALL Enforced Client Anti-Virus & Anti-Spyware (100 Users) (2 Years)
Your anti-virus software is only as good as the last virus outbreak. Therefore, updating, detection, and policy enforcement play a key role in meeting the latest threats and protecting your networks. The challenge is not just having anti-virus software deployed on your company's computer systems, but ensuring your network is protected when a new virus outbreak occurs and distributing anti-virus updates the instant they become available.
SonicWALL Complete Anti-Virus is a distributed, gateway-enforced solution that ensures always-on, always-updated anti-virus and anti-spyware software for every client on your network, while at the same time providing new levels of flexibility for your network servers. With SonicWALL anti-spyware and anti-virus protection active, no employee or partner can access the Internet without the latest updates.
SonicWALL Complete Anti-Virus combines SonicWALL Network Anti-Virus plus Anti-Spyware with the award-winning McAfee NetShield and GroupShield applications for Windows-based File, Print and Exchange servers. It provides your organization with a highly automated and enforced solution at the desktop, eliminating machine-by-machine anti-virus deployment. By delivering very fast time-to-response during rapid virus outbreaks, it reduces the time and costs associated with administering an anti-virus policy throughout your entire network.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Always on, automatic virus protection. SonicWALL Complete Anti-Virus keeps end-user productivity high and security management low by providing daily anti-virus updates transparently to all desktops and file servers using McAfee's Rumor technology.
- Comprehensive Spyware protection. SonicWALL Complete Anti-Virus scans and blocks the installation of a comprehensive array of spyware programs before they transmit confidential data, providing greater desktop security and performance.
- Automated client Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware policy enforcement. SonicWALL Complete Anti-Virus verifies that every computer accessing the network has the most recent version of anti-virus and anti-spyware software installed and active, eliminating the costs commonly associated with desktop anti-virus and anti-spyware policy management.
- Rapid e-mail attachment blocking. SonicWALL Complete Anti-Virus provides instant protection from virus-infected e-mail attachments by blocking SMTP and POP3 e-mail attachments by file name or file extension.
- Automated installation and deployment. SonicWALL Complete Anti-Virus minimizes administrative overhead by automating machine-by-machine anti-virus and anti-spyware deployment and policy enforcement over the entire network.
- License sharing. SonicWALL Complete Anti-Virus enables organizations with distributed networks of multiple SonicWALL security appliances to efficiently allocate Network Anti-Virus licenses to meet changing conditions.
- On-demand scanning. SonicWALL Complete Anti-Virus provides administrators with the customization flexibility to choose when additional scans should be performed and how frequently should the software check for anti-virus updates.
- Comprehensive Web-based reporting. SonicWALL Complete Anti-Virus provides information about the state of each user, historical data on past infections and detections, and information on each computer's operating system and browser version.