Call us on 03333 11 00 66
SONICWALL Email Compliance Subscription - 750 Users - 1 Server - 1 Year
Manufacturer Part Code: 01-SSC-6642
Order Code: SWSON-01SSC6642
Category: SonicWall Licences
DELL SonicWALL Email Compliance Subscription - 750 Users - 1 Server (1 Year)
E-mail is the most widely recognized vehicle for distributing critical business data. In recent years, regulatory compliance laws have emerged, driven by the need to protect confidential and highly sensitive information. This recognizes that everyday communication between the workforce and the outside world has now become a business risk. As a result, organizations have been mandated to monitor the content of outbound information. Compliance requirements, whether regulatory or self-imposed for corporate governance, now touch every organization, no matter their size or market focus.
SonicWALL Email Security coupled with SonicWALL Email Compliance Subscription service for e-mail provides organizations of all sizes with a powerful framework for stopping e-mail threats and managing compliance requirements. Available as a hardened appliance or Windows software, the SonicWALL Email Security solution combines an award-winning anti-spam engine with anti-phishing, anti-virus, content filtering, policy management and compliance capabilities.
SonicWALL Email Security eases the burden of becoming compliant by delivering a host of flexible, easy-to-use features that enable organizations to meet both regulatory and corporate requirements. By intelligently identifying e-mails that violate compliance policies, providing monitoring and reporting and applying multiple enforcement actions, the SonicWALL Email Security solution effectively and securely automates the management of inbound and outbound e-mail communications.
Features and Benefits
- Record ID matching searches for predefined social security numbers, bank routing numbers or credit card numbers. An easy to use Web-based UI enables custom record searches.
- Attachment scanning looks for content within attachments including Word, PowerPoint, PDF and 300+ other file types to ensure sensitive data does not leave within attachments.
- Predefined policies deliver predefined policies for common compliance setups.
- Predefined dictionaries enable organizations handling health or financial records to monitor for HIPAA, SOX or GLBA violations. These dictionaries used in conjunction with Record ID Matching ensure the protection of confidential information. Approval boxes allow viewing and approval of e-mails that potentially violate compliance policies before they leave the organization.
- E-mail archiving allows for inbound and outbound e-mail archiving on the same server or appliance. Additionally, organizations can route e-mails that match a specific policy to an external archive.
- Encryption routing directs e-mails that match a specific policy to an encryption/decryption server.
- Coupled with TLS (standards-based, free, gatewayto- gateway encryption), SonicWALL Email Security ensures the secure communication of confidential information.
- Compliance Reporting enables organizations to monitor and report on compliance-related e-mail traffic.