Call us on 03333 11 00 66
ARUBA 2530-24G-PoE+ Network Switch
Manufacturer Part Code: J9773A
Order Code: NPHEW-J9773A
Category: Aruba Managed Network Switches
2530-24G-PoE+ Switch (24 x 10/100/1000 with POE+ & 4 x SFP Uplink Ports) Managed
The HP 2530 Switch Series consists of four fully managed Layer 2 edge switches, delivering cost-effective, reliable and secure connectivity for business networks.
Quality of Service (QoS)
• Traffic prioritization (IEEE 802.1p): allows real-time traffic classification with support for eight priority levels mapped to either two or four queues; uses weighted deficit round robin (WDRR) or strict priority (SP)
• Choice of management interfaces: Web graphical user interface (GUI): HTML-based easy-to-use graphical interface allows configuration of the switch from any Web browser. Command-line (CLI): robust command-line interface provides advanced configuration and diagnostics. Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMPv1/v2c/v3): allows switch to be managed with a variety of third-party network management applications.
• IPv6: IPv6 host: allows the switch to be deployed and managed at the edge of an IPv6 network. Dual stack (IPv4/IPv6): supports connectivity for both protocols; provides a transition mechanism from IPv4 to IPv6. MLD snooping: forwards IPv6 multicast traffic to the appropriate interface; prevents IPv6 multicast traffic from flooding the network.
Layer 2 switching
• VLANs: provide support for 512 VLANs and 4,094 VLAN IDs
• Access control lists (ACLs): accomnodates IPv4/IPv6 port and VLAN-based ACLs
• LLDP-MED (Media Endpoint Discovery): is a standard extension of LLDP that stores values for parameters such as QoS and VLAN to automatically configure network devices such as IP phones
Resiliency and high availability
• Port trunking and link aggregation: Trunking: supports up to eight links per trunk to increase bandwidth and create redundant connections. Supports L2, L3, and L4 trunk-load-balancing algorithm. IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Protocol (LACP): eases configuration of trunks through automatic configuration.