Call us on 03333 11 00 66
Manufacturer Part Code: SG500X-48P-K9-G5
Order Code: NPCIS-500X48PKG5
Category: Cisco Managed Network Switches
Cisco Small Business SG500X-48P - Switch - L3 - Managed - 48 x 10/100/1000 (PoE) + 4 x 10 Gigabit SFP+ - rack-mountable - PoE
The Cisco SG500X-48 (SG500X-48-K9-G5) is part of the new line of Cisco 500 series stackable managed Gigabit Ethernet switches that provide the advanced capabilities you need to support a more demanding network environment, at an affordable price. This Cisco SG500X-48 switch provides 48 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 4x 10 Gigabit / 10GbE ports (SFP+), providing a solid foundation for your current business applications, as well as those you are planning for the future. At the same time, these Cisco Small Business 500 Series switches are easy to deploy and manage, without a large IT staff.
- Forty-eight (48) 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 ports with 4x 10 Gigabit 10GbE Ports (SFP+)
- Simple-to-use graphical interfaces reduce the time required to deploy, troubleshoot, and manage the network and allow you to support sophisticated capabilities without increasing IT head count.
- You can manage the switches as individual devices or use Cisco Configuration Assistant (CCA) to discover, configure, and manage all Cisco devices in the network.
- The switches also support Textview, a full command-line interface (CLI) option for partners that prefer it.
- Using Auto Smartports intelligence, the switch can detect a network device connected to any port and automatically configure the optimal security, quality of service (QoS), and availability on that port.
- Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP) discovers Cisco devices and allows devices to share critical configuration information, simplifying network setup and integration.
- Support for Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) allows you to set up and manage your switches and other Cisco devices remotely from a network management station, improving IT workflow and mass configurations.
- The Cisco FindIT utility, which works through a simple toolbar on the user's web browser, discovers Cisco devices in the network and displays basic information, such as serial numbers and IP addresses, to aid in configuration and deployment.