Call us on 03333 11 00 66
INTEL Gigabit ET
Manufacturer Part Code: E1G42ET
Order Code: NPINT-E1G42ET
Category: Network Cards
Intel Gigabit ET Dual Port Server Adapter
The Intel® Gigabit ET and EF Multi-Port Server Adapters are Intel's third generation of PCIe GbE network adapters. Built with the Intel® 82576 Gigabit Ethernet Controller, these new adapters showcase the next evolution in GbE networking features for the enterprise network and data center. These features include support for multi-core processors and optimization for server virtualization.
Features and benefits:
- Industry-leading, energy-efficient design for next-generation Gigabit performance and multi-core processors.
- Enables higher bandwidth and throughput from standard and low-profile PCI Express slots and servers.
- Provides centralized storage area network (SAN) management at a lower cost than competing iSCSI solutions.
- Increases performance on multi-processor systems by efficiently balancing network loads across CPU cores when used with Receive-Side Scaling from Microsoft or Scalable I/O on Linux.
- Allows each port to operate without interfering with the other
- Enables dual- or quad-port operation in almost any PCI Express server slot, except x1 slots.
- Enables widespread deployment.
- Compliant with the European Union directive 2002/95/EC to reduce the use of hazardous materials.
- Provides point-and-click management of individual adapters, advanced adapter features, connection teaming, and virtual local area network (VLAN) configuration.