Call us on 03333 11 00 66
CISCO 867VAE Router
Manufacturer Part Code: C867VAE-K9
Order Code: NPCIS-C867VAEK9
Category: Wired Routers
Cisco 867VAE - Router - DSL modem - 4-port switch - GigE - WAN ports: 2 - rack-mountable
The new Cisco® 860VAE Series Integrated Services Routers (ISRs) are part of the Cisco Integrated Services Routers Generation 2 (ISR G2) portfolio. Cisco 860VAE routers support Gigabit Ethernet (GE) or very-high-speed DSL 2/asymmetric DSL2+ (VDSL2/ADSL2+) on a single, fixed ISR. The Cisco 860VAE Series can provide cost-effective basic or secure wired or wireless connectivity for a casual or enterprise teleworker as well as serve as managed customer premises equipment (CPE) for service providers.
Cisco 860VAE Series ISRs are entry-level, fixed-configuration routers that serve a range of business needs from providing basic connectivity for the casual teleworker to providing secure collaboration for the enterprise teleworker. For service providers, the Cisco 860VAE ISRs present an opportunity for tiered basic or secure managed CPE devices. With multiple WAN technologies offered within a single box (GE, ADSL2+, or VDSL2), the Cisco 860VAE, which shares a common architecture across its variants, allows for consistent management across various deployment scenarios. The Cisco 860VAE ISRs that come in a compact fanless desktop form factor provide improved performance, state-of-the-art xDSL features, and significantly better interoperability over the older Cisco 860 Series ISRs.
- Cost-effective basic or secure connectivity with quality of service (QoS) for teleworkers and managed CPE devices for service providers
- Compact metallic desktop form factor featuring a fanless ISR for convenient home or office deployment
- WAN diversity with either Gigabit Ethernet or Multimode VDSL2/ADSL2+ on the same router to span multiple deployment scenarios with common architecture, embedded management, and consistent configurability
- State-of-the-art xDSL features and interoperability and enhanced ISR performance with services
- Four-port 10/100 Fast Ethernet (FE) managed switch for base models with five VLANs; additionally, one Gigabit Ethernet LAN port for the Cisco 860VAE secure routers
- Three 10/100 Fast Ethernet switch ports and two Gigabit Ethernet switch ports in the wireless models with 2.4 GHz 802.11n FCC- or ETSI-compliant wireless LAN
- Three 10/100 Fast Ethernet switch ports and two Gigabit Ethernet switch ports in the newer C867VAE, C866VAE-K9 and the C867VAE-K9 model