Call us on 03333 11 00 66
DRAYTEK Vigor 2862LAC 3G/4G LTE & VDSL Professional Wireless Router
Manufacturer Part Code: V2862LAC-K
Order Code: NPDRA-V2862LAC
Category: Wireless Routers
Specification as per standard Vigor 2862 series, plus: Built-in 3G/4G LTE Cellular Connectivity, LTE Speed Up to 150/50 Mbs/s (RX/TX), Built-in standard SIM slot, 5-Port Gigabit LAN Ports, 5 WAN Connectivity methods: ADSL/VDSL / 3G/4G/LTE (Internal SIM slot) / 3G/4G/LTE (Optional USB Modem 1) / Ethernet (RJ45, switchable with LAN P5) / Wireless WAN (to mobile hotspot, café etc.), Send & receive text messages (SMS), Send Texts from GUI or Telnet, Status reports by SMS (text message), Compatible with all main UK/IE 3G/4G Providers, Built-in 802.11ac Wireless
Please note: For next business day delivery, this item must be ordered before 2:00pm
Vigor 2862Ln & 2862Lac 3G/4G LTE & VDSL Router
The Vigor 2862L Series features the same specification as the standard Vigor2862 product with the addition of built-in 4G (Cellular/LTE) connectivity, compatible with all UK/Ireland cellular networks (apart from 'Relish'). The series includes the Vigor 2862Ln and the Vigor 2862Lac, the difference being 802.11n Wireless LAN vs. 802.11ac dual-band (see full specification tab). If you do not want to use wireless it can be disabled.
The embedded 4G/LTE connectivity provides a self-contained solution as opposed to having to add external/USB modems to your router. A standard SIM slot on the back of the router is secured with a cover to prevent accidental removal (you can leave the cover off if you need easy access).
As well as connectivity to the 4G (LTE) networks, the Vigor 2862L series provides backward compatibility to 3G networks for areas or networks where 4G isn't available. Full function MS message operation also provides additional functionality and control (see later).
Your 3G/4G can provide your sole/primary Internet connection, with optional fallback (backup) to another WAN connection (DSL or Ethernet fed) or 3G/4G can be the backup to your primary DSL/Ethernet connection.
Secondary or backup 3G/4G connectivity, using a second network/SIM can be added by the use of an additional 3G/4G USB modem (not supplied). Check the compatibility list to see which USB modems are supported. Note that an external USB modem is only needed for the second cellular connection - the primary 3G/4G interface and SIM slot is built-in. Alternatively, using Wireless WAN, the Vigor 2862L can derive a secondary WAN (Internet) connection from a WiFi feed - e.g. your mobile phone's hotspot or a temporary mobile provision.
The Vigor 2862L series also provides built-in ADSL/VDSL and Ethernet WAN connectivity for wired (broadband) Internet connections.
Note that the 'Vigor 2862L' series consists of several variants. The built-in cellular features are the same on each, but they have either no built-in WiFi (Vigor 2862L) or 802.11n Wireless (Vigor 2862Ln) or 802.11ac Wireless (Vigor 2860Lac). All other features are the same. The non-wireless model (Vigor 2862L) is available only to special order for project application. Wireless LAN can be disabled on the wireless models or can be ordered factory disabled.
- Standard-Size SIM Slot
- Sending/Receiving of SMS (Text) messages to Web Interface
- Status Reports & alerts via SMS, and SMS-initiated reboot
- LTE Cat 4 / 3GPP Release 9 with fallback to 3G
- LTE Max Speed : 150/50Mb/s (RX/TX)
- Standard size SIM Slot on with fixed cover
- Unlocked to any network (BT, EE, 3, O2, Vodafone, Eircom)
- LTE (FDD) Bands: 1 (2100Mhz), 3 (1800Mhz), 5 (850Mhz), 7 (2600Mhz), 8 (900Mhz) & 20 (800Mhz)
- LTE (TDD) Bands: 38 (2570-2620 Mhz), 40 (2300 - 2400Mhz) & 41 (2496 - 2690Mhz)
- LTE Bandwidth: 1.4/3/5/10/15/20 Mhz
- LTE Power : Class 3 (23dBm +-2dB)
- LTE Duplex : FDD (Frequency Division), TDD (Time Division)
- UMTS (3G) Bands: 1 (2100MHz), 5 (850Mhz) & 8 (900MHz)
- GSM Bands: 900MHz, 1800MHz
- 3G Data Modes: GPRS/HSDPA/HSPA+
- GPRS MS Output : Class 12
- Included Antennae : Two with magnetic extension bases
- LTE Antenna Connection : SMA Female x 2