Call us on 03333 11 00 66
HPE OfficeConnect 1405 5G v3
Manufacturer Part Code: JH407A
Order Code: NPHEW-JH407A
Category: Unmanaged Switches
HPE OfficeConnect 1405 5G v3 - Switch - unmanaged - 5 x 10/100/1000 - desktop
The HPE OfficeConnect 1405 Switch Series is a plug-and-play unmanaged fixed-port Layer 2 switch designed for small offices. These switches are preconfigured with connections using low-cost Ethernet copper cabling. They are Class B certified, energy efficient and quiet. They support administration-friendly features such as auto-negotiation. Designed for high reliability, long life, and low power consumption, they are ideal for businesses concerned with total cost of ownership.
- New entry level 5G- and 8G- port switches for small offices.
- Plug and play, no configuration required.
- Quality of Service (QoS) and flow control for improved network efficiency.
- Energy Efficient Ethernet for low power consumption.
- 3 year warranty with 24X7 phone support for 90 days.
Ease of Use
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1405 Switch Series offers unmanaged plug-and-play simplicity.
- A comprehensive LED display with per-port indicators provides an at-a-glance view of status, activity, speed, and full duplex operation.
- Flow control helps to provide reliable communications during full-duplex operation.
- Connectivity and Performance
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1405 Switch Series with Auto-MDIX automatically adjusts to straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 and 10/100/1000 ports.
- Jumbo packet support for Gigabit Ethernet ports only offers up to 9216-byte frame size to improve performance of larger data transfers.
Half/Full duplex auto-negotiating capability on every port doubles the throughput of every port.
Quality of Service (QoS)
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1405 Switch Series has IEEE 802.1p prioritization delivering data to devices based on priority and type of traffic.
- The switches support energy efficient Ethernet.
- Fanless design: enables quiet operation for deployment in open spaces (selected models).
- Green initiative support: provides support for RoHS and WEEE regulations.
- Energy savings: utilizes Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) standard (IEEE 802.3az) and idle-port powerdown for energy savings (v2 only).