Call us on 03333 11 00 66
NETGEAR WAC730 Wireless Access Point 3 x 3 WAC730-10000S
Manufacturer Part Code: WAC730-10000S
Order Code: NPNET-WAC7301000
Category: Netgear Wireless Access Points
ProSafe Business 3 x 3 Dual Band Wireless-AC Access Point WAC730 - Radio access point - GigE - Wi-Fi - Dual Band
Reliable, high performance and cost effective
The NETGEAR WAC730 ProSAFE® Wireless Access Point is a high performance dual band 802.11ac AP supporting up to an aggregate throughput of 1.7 Gbps (450 Mbps for 2.4 GHz and 1.3 Gbps for 5 GHz). WAC730 Business Access Point operates in either standalone mode with an intuitive user interface or in Ensemble mode for centralized group management of up to 10 AP's of the same model. It is perfectly positioned for customers demanding superior throughput, maximum performance, and extensive coverage for deployment in mid-sized enterprises, K-12 education, and hospitalities. The WAC730 Wireless Access Point comes with lifetime warranty and 24x7 chat support to give user a piece of mind of uncompromising quality.
Designed for ultra-high speed, superior range, maximum security, with simplicity in mind.
The ProSAFE® WAC730 combines high-performance, 802.11ac performance with smartly designed multiple management modes (Standalone, Ensemble) with a user interface that is simple to use and ease to manage. A truly unified solution that brings centralized management without the complexity.
- Business class with superior 802.11ac performance (up to 1.7 Gbps)
- 3 x 3 (Transmit x Receive) with 3 streams of data for 2.4 GHz (450 Mbps) and 5 GHz (1.3 Gbps) of reliable data delivery
- 802.11ac beamforming to improve range, minimizes interference while maximizing data rates
- Internal antennas for maximum RF performance
Supreme Business Value
- Ensemble management for centralized management of up to 10 AP's in a single group
- Integrated Power over Ethernet (IEEE® 802.3af) lowers deployment costs
- Bandsteering to load balance clients between 2.4 and 5 GHz
- Industry leading affordability minimizes Total Cost of Ownership