Call us on 03333 11 00 66
ARUBA 2920-48G-POE+ 740W Network Switch
Manufacturer Part Code: J9836A
Order Code: NPHEW-J9836A
Category: Aruba Managed Network Switches
2920-48G-POE+ 740W Switch
The HP 2920 Switch Series consists of five switches: the HP 2920-24G and 2920-24G-PoE+ Switches with 24 10/100/1000 ports, and the HP 2920-48G and 2920-48G-PoE+ and 2920-48G 740W PoE+ Switches with 48 10/100/1000 ports. Each switch has four dual-personality ports for 10/100/1000 or SFP connectivity. In addition, the 2920 switch series supports up to four optional 10 Gigabit Ethernet (SFP+ and/or 10GBASE-T) ports, as well as a two-port stacking module. These options provide you with flexible and easy-to-deploy uplinks and stacking. Together with static and RIP routing, robust security and management, enterprise-class features, free lifetime warranty, and free software updates, the HP 2920 Switch Series is a cost-effective, scalable solution for customers who are building high-performance networks. These switches can be deployed at the enterprise edge, in remote branch offices, and in converged networks.
Quality of Service (QoS)
• Traffic prioritization (IEEE 802.1p): allows real-time traffic classification into eight priority levels mapped to eight queues
• Flexible 10 Gb/s Ethernet connectivity: up to four optional 10-Gigabit ports (SFP+ and/or 10GBASE-T)
• Energy-efficient design: High-efficiency power supplies: 80 PLUS Silver Certified power supply increases power savings. Energy-efficient Ethernet (EEE) support: reduces power consumption in accordance with IEEE 802.3az.
• OpenFlow: is a key technology that enables software-defined networking by allowing the separation of data (packet forwarding) and control (routing decision) paths
• IP multicast snooping and data-driven IGMP: automatically prevent flooding of IP multicast traffic
Resiliency and high availability
• IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree: provides high link availability in multiple VLAN environments by allowing multiple spanning trees; provides legacy support for IEEE 802.1d and IEEE 802.1w
• SNMPv1, v2, and v3: provides complete support of SNMP; provide full support of industry-standard Management Information Base (MIB) plus private extensions; SNMPv3 supports increased security using encryption
Essential Extras and Accessories
IQUOTE / ICREATE / SOLOUTION STORE HERE
Reset your password
Create an account
Please provide us with the following details. The details provided here should be the same as your credit/debit card.
Create a business account
Servers Plus Business accounts have the option of 30-day credit terms, and a dedicated technical pre-sales account manager.
Create a reseller account
Servers Plus Reseller customers benefit from trade pricing, 30-day credit terms (if eligible) and a dedicated technical pre-sales account manager. You can also take advantage of our Signature hardware config service, and have full solutions delivered plain-label direct to your customer.
Create an education account
Education accounts have access to instant 30-day credit terms, a dedicated technical pre-sales account manager and can also benefit from our signature hardware config services.
Create an account
Public Sector accounts have access to instant 30-day credit terms, a dedicated technical pre-sales account manager and can also benefit from our signature hardware config services.
Please Login or create an Account
You must be logged in to use this section. Please either login or create a new account to proceed.Create Account Login
Email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you as soon as possible
Speak to one of our techincal Sales team via live chat
Call us on 03333 11 00 66 (Monday to Thursday 8:30am to 6:00pm, Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm)
Fax us on 01977 232 333
Write to us at:
Unit 5 Pioneer Way
Pioneer Business Park
Leave a message
Get a quote
Here at Servers Plus, we check prices each day against our competitors to ensure we are offering the best deals on a massive range of hardware and software products.
Servers Plus enjoy direct relationships with all of the world's leading server, storage and networking vendors, and as such we can offer you unrivalled pricing, exclusive bundles and range of cashback offers. All Servers Plus products are brand new retail stock, and come with a full manufacturer warranty.
Should you have been quoted less for the same items elsewhere, be looking for something specific or have a volume requirement, please call us on 03333 11 00 66 or complete the e-form below and we will be right back to you with an offer to meet your requirements.