Call us on 03333 11 00 66
HPE Aruba 2930M 24G PoE+ 1-slot Network Switch
Manufacturer Part Code: JL320A
Order Code: NPHEW-JL320A
Category: Aruba Managed Network Switches
Aruba 2930M 24G PoE+ 1-slot
The Aruba 2930M Switch Series is designed for digital workplaces optimized for mobile users. These Layer 3 access switches are easy to deploy and manage with advanced security and network management tools like Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager, Aruba AirWave and cloud-based Aruba Central. Modular stacking, uplinks and power provide scalability and simplicity for enterprise edge, SMB and branch offices. The 2930M delivers performance and value with support for static, RIP and Access OSPF routing, 10GbE and 40GbE uplinks, HPE Smart Rate, PoE+, robust QoS, SDN and requires no software licensing.
- Aruba Layer 3 switch series that is easy to deploy and manage with Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and on-premise with Aruba Airwave.
- Simplify with Zero Touch Provisioning and cloud-based Aruba Central support.
- Scale with modular 10 chassis stacking and up to 1440W PoE+.
- Modular 10GbE and 40GbE uplinks and HPE Smart Rate multi-gigabit support.
- Optimized for innovative SDN applications with OpenFlow.
High-Performance Layer 3 Access Switches
- The Aruba 2930M Switch Series provides performance, security, and ease of use for enterprise edge, SMB, and branch office networks.
- Optimized for the digital workplace with unified management tools such as Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager, Aruba Airwave and Aruba Central. Provides optimal configuration automatically when connected to Aruba access points for PoE priority, VLAN configuration, and rogue AP containment.
- Pay as you grow modular stacking (10 chassis) and modular 10GbE (SFP+) and 40GbE (QSFP+) uplinks. HPE Smart Rate multi-gigabit Ethernet support for high speed APs over existing cabling and upgradeable power supplies allow your network to quickly scale when more PoE+ is needed.
- Robust Layer 3 feature set includes Access OSPF, static and RIP routing, ACLs, Tunnel Node, sFlow, IPv6 with no software licensing required.
- Designed with a power ProVision ASIC and support for OpenFlow, the Aruba 2930M is ready to take advantage of SDN applications such as HPE Network Visualizer, Optimizer, and Protector Software products.
Performance and Power at the Edge
- The Aruba 2930M Switch Series is designed with a powerful Aruba ProVision ASIC, to enable the mobile campus with SDN optimizations, low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption.
- Increase performance with selectable queue configurations and associated memory buffering that meets your specific network application requirements.
- Plug and play with up to 10 chassis stacking allowing automated failover enhances network resiliency and RPS support delivers power redundancy.
- Supports up to 740W of internal PoE+ power for wireless access points, cameras and phones and can easily scale to 1440W.
Security and Quality of Service You Can Rely On
- The Aruba 2930M Switch Series includes security and quality of services (QoS) features to build a network that meets ever-changing corporate policies and compliances while protecting your data from both inside and outside attacks.
- Flexible authentication options include standards based security protocols such as 802.1X, MAC and Web Authentication, to enhance security and policy-driven application authentication.
- Powerful multilevel-access security controls include source-port filtering, RADIUS/TACACS+, SSL, port security, and MAC address lockout.
- Tunneled Node to transport network traffic on a per-port basis to the Aruba controller delivering authentication and network policies applied and enforced at the controller.
Simplify with Integrated Wired/Wireless Management
- The Aruba 2930M Switch Series supports Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager for unified and consistent policy between wired and wireless users and simplifies implementation and management of guest login, user onboarding, network access, security, QoS, and other network policies.
- Aruba Airwave Network Management software provides an on-premise network management platform for wired and wireless network devices.
- Cloud-based management with Zero Touch Provisioning supported by Aruba Central.
- RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.
- Out-of-band Ethernet management port keeps management traffic segmented from your network data traffic.
Essential Extras and Accessories
IQUOTE / ICREATE / SOLOUTION STORE HERE
Reset your password
Create an account
Please provide us with the following details. The details provided here should be the same as your credit/debit card.
Create a business account
Servers Plus Business accounts have the option of 30-day credit terms, and a dedicated technical pre-sales account manager.
Create a reseller account
Servers Plus Reseller customers benefit from trade pricing, 30-day credit terms (if eligible) and a dedicated technical pre-sales account manager. You can also take advantage of our Signature hardware config service, and have full solutions delivered plain-label direct to your customer.
Create an education account
Education accounts have access to instant 30-day credit terms, a dedicated technical pre-sales account manager and can also benefit from our signature hardware config services.
Create an account
Public Sector accounts have access to instant 30-day credit terms, a dedicated technical pre-sales account manager and can also benefit from our signature hardware config services.
Please Login or create an Account
You must be logged in to use this section. Please either login or create a new account to proceed.Create Account Login
Email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you as soon as possible
Speak to one of our techincal Sales team via live chat
Call us on 03333 11 00 66 (Monday to Thursday 8:30am to 6:00pm, Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm)
Fax us on 01977 232 333
Write to us at:
Unit 5 Pioneer Way
Pioneer Business Park
Leave a message
Get a quote
Here at Servers Plus, we check prices each day against our competitors to ensure we are offering the best deals on a massive range of hardware and software products.
Servers Plus enjoy direct relationships with all of the world's leading server, storage and networking vendors, and as such we can offer you unrivalled pricing, exclusive bundles and range of cashback offers. All Servers Plus products are brand new retail stock, and come with a full manufacturer warranty.
Should you have been quoted less for the same items elsewhere, be looking for something specific or have a volume requirement, please call us on 03333 11 00 66 or complete the e-form below and we will be right back to you with an offer to meet your requirements.