Call us on 03333 11 00 66
ARUBA 2540 48G 4SFP+ Network Switch
Manufacturer Part Code: JL355A
Order Code: NPHEW-JL355A
Category: Aruba Managed Network Switches
Aruba 2540 48G 4SFP+ - Switch - Managed - 48 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet / 1 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ - desktop rack-mountable wall-mountable
Designed for the digital workplace, the Aruba 2540 Switch Series is optimized for mobile users. With advanced security and network management tools — Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and Aruba AirWave — this Layer 2 access switch is easy to deploy and manage. With support from cloud-based Aruba Central, you can quickly set up remote branch sites with little or no IT support. The 2540 delivers entry level features for the enterprise campus, SMB and branch offices. It provides built-in 10GbE uplinks, robust QoS, static and RIP routing, IPv6, PoE+ models and requires no software licensing.
- Aruba Layer 2 switch series optimized for mobile users that is easy to deploy and manage with Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and Aruba AirWave.
- Supports cloud-based management with Aruba Central.
- Convenient built-in 10GbE uplinks.
- Up to 370 W PoE+ for powering APs, cameras and IoT devices.
- Simple deployment with Zero Touch Provisioning.
Simplify with Cloud Manageable Access Layer Switches
- The Aruba 2540 Switch Series delivers entry level access switch features for the enterprise campus, SMB and branch offices. It is simple to deploy and manage with Aruba AirWave, Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and cloud-based Aruba Central.
- Provides optimal configuration automatically when connected to Aruba access points for PoE priority, VLAN configuration, and rogue AP containment.
- Zero Touch Provisioning provides quick and painless deployment at locations with few or no technical resources.
- Convenient built-in wire speed 10GbE uplinks and PoE+ models deliver outstanding network access performance.
- Robust Layer 2 features include static and RIP routing, ACLs, sFlow, IPv6 with no software licensing required.
Performance and Power at the Edge
- The Aruba 2540 Switch Series is designed with a powerful Aruba ProVision ASIC with low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption.
- Increase performance with selectable queue configurations and associated memory buffering that meets your specific network application requirements.
- Supports up to 370 W of internal PoE+ power across all access ports for wireless APs, cameras and IoT devices.
- Built-in 10GbE uplinks reduce congestion to aggregation/core switches.
Security and Quality of Service (QoS) You Can Rely on
- The Aruba 2540 Switch Series includes security and quality of services features to build a network that meets ever-changing corporate policies and compliance requirements while protecting your data from both inside and outside threats.
- Flexible authentication options include standards-based security protocols such as 802.1X, MAC and Web Authentication, to enhance security and policy-driven application authentication.
- Powerful multilevel-access security controls include source-port filtering, RADIUS/TACACS+, SSL, Port Security, and MAC address lockout.
Simplify with Integrated Wired/Wireless Management
- The Aruba 2540 Switch Series supports Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager for unified and consistent policy management between wired and wireless users and simplifies implementation and management of guest login, user onboarding, network access, security, QoS, and other network policies.
- Supports Aruba AirWave to provide a common platform for Zero Touch Provisioning management, and monitoring for wired and wireless networks.
- Cloud-based management supported by Aruba Central.
- RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.
Essential Extras and Accessories
IQUOTE / ICREATE / SOLOUTION STORE HERE
Reset your password
Create an account
Please provide us with the following details. The details provided here should be the same as your credit/debit card.
Create a business account
Servers Plus Business accounts have the option of 30-day credit terms, and a dedicated technical pre-sales account manager.
Create a reseller account
Servers Plus Reseller customers benefit from trade pricing, 30-day credit terms (if eligible) and a dedicated technical pre-sales account manager. You can also take advantage of our Signature hardware config service, and have full solutions delivered plain-label direct to your customer.
Create an education account
Education accounts have access to instant 30-day credit terms, a dedicated technical pre-sales account manager and can also benefit from our signature hardware config services.
Create an account
Public Sector accounts have access to instant 30-day credit terms, a dedicated technical pre-sales account manager and can also benefit from our signature hardware config services.
Please Login or create an Account
You must be logged in to use this section. Please either login or create a new account to proceed.Create Account Login
Email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you as soon as possible
Speak to one of our techincal Sales team via live chat
Call us on 03333 11 00 66 (Monday to Thursday 8:30am to 6:00pm, Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm)
Fax us on 01977 232 333
Write to us at:
Unit 5 Pioneer Way
Pioneer Business Park
Leave a message
Get a quote
Here at Servers Plus, we check prices each day against our competitors to ensure we are offering the best deals on a massive range of hardware and software products.
Servers Plus enjoy direct relationships with all of the world's leading server, storage and networking vendors, and as such we can offer you unrivalled pricing, exclusive bundles and range of cashback offers. All Servers Plus products are brand new retail stock, and come with a full manufacturer warranty.
Should you have been quoted less for the same items elsewhere, be looking for something specific or have a volume requirement, please call us on 03333 11 00 66 or complete the e-form below and we will be right back to you with an offer to meet your requirements.