Call us on 03333 11 00 66
CISCO Small Business Smart SG200-50FP - Switch
Manufacturer Part Code: SG200-50FP-UK
Order Code: NPCIS-SG20050FP
Category: Cisco Managed Network Switches
Cisco Small Business Smart SG200-50FP - Switch - Managed - 48 x 10/100/1000 (PoE) + 2 x combo Gigabit SFP - desktop rack-mountable - PoE
Build a Powerful, Easy-to-Use Basic Business Network at an Affordable Price
The key to succeeding in today's competitive business environment is investing resources wisely - knowing how to separate the essential from the extraneous and get the most value for your dollar. As the backbone of your business and productivity applications, the small business network clearly falls into the "essential" category. But that doesn't mean you need the most advanced feature set on the market.
With Cisco ® 200 Series Smart Switches, you can achieve business-class network security and performance without paying for advanced network management features that you will not need. When you need a reliable solution to share network resources and connect computers, printers, and servers, but low cost is a top priority, Cisco 200 Series Smart Switches provide the ideal solution.
Cisco 200 Series Smart Switches
The Cisco 200 Series (Figure 1) is a series of affordable smart switches that combine powerful network performance and reliability with the essential network management features you need for a solid business network. These expandable Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet switches provide basic management, security, and quality-of-service (QoS) features beyond those of an unmanaged or consumer-grade switch, at a lower cost than managed switches. And with an easy-to-use web user interface, Cisco Discovery Protocol, and Cisco Smartports, you can deploy and configure a rock-solid business network in minutes.
Whether you need basic high-speed connectivity for your computers and servers or a comprehensive voice, data, and wireless technology solution, Cisco 200 Series switches can meet your business needs. Possible deployment scenarios include:
- High-speed desktop connectivity. Cisco 200 Series switches can quickly and securely connect employees working in small offices with one another and with all of the servers, printers, and other devices they use. High performance and reliable connectivity help speed file transfers and data processing, improve network uptime, and keep your employees connected and productive.
- Highly secure wireless connectivity. Cisco 200 Series switches work with Cisco and third-party wireless solutions to extend the reach of your network. Employees can work productively from conference rooms and common areas, collaborate in any office, and access business applications from wherever they are. With their security features, Power over Ethernet (PoE), Auto Smartports, VLAN, and QoS, these switches are the perfect foundation to add business-grade wireless to a network.
- Unified communications. The Cisco 200 Series provides QoS features to enable you to prioritize delay-sensitive traffic in your network and let you converge all of your communications solutions - such as IP telephony and video surveillance - onto a single Ethernet network. Cisco offers a complete portfolio of IP telephony and other unified communications products designed for small businesses, and Cisco 200 Series switches have been rigorously tested to help ensure easy integration and full compatibility with these and other vendor products.
Features and Benefits
Cisco 200 Series Smart Switches provide all of the features you need to create a basic business-class network at an affordable price. These features include:
Easy configuration and management
Cisco 200 Series switches are designed to be easy to deploy and use by small businesses or the partners that serve them. Simple-to-use web-based interfaces reduce the time it takes to deploy, manage, and troubleshoot your network. Key features include:
– Cisco Discovery Protocol and Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP-MED) automatically detect all the devices connected to your network and then automatically configure themselves for the appropriate connectivity and instruct the devices to use appropriate voice VLAN or QoS parameters.
– Cisco Smartports technology provides for more advanced capabilities and hands-on control by automatically configuring ports with specific levels of security, QoS, and availability according to the type of connected device, based on Cisco best practices and pretested configurations. The Auto Smartports feature automatically applies the intelligence delivered through the Smartports roles to the port based on the devices discovered over Cisco Discovery Protocol or LLDP-MED. This capability facilitates zero-touch deployments.
– Cisco FindIT Network Discovery Utility works through a simple toolbar on the user's web browser to discover Cisco devices on the network and display basic information, such as serial numbers and IP addresses, to aid in the configuration and speed the deployment of Cisco Small Business products.
Performance and reliability
Cisco 200 Series switches have been tested to deliver the high availability and performance you would expect from a Cisco switch and help you prevent costly downtime. The switches speed file transfer times, improve slow and sluggish networks, keep your vital business applications available, and help your employees respond more quickly to customers and each other. With a network based on Cisco 200 Series switches, you can address all of your business communications and connectivity needs and reduce the total cost of ownership of your technology infrastructure.
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Cisco 200 Series switches are available with PoE on both Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet models. This capability simplifies the deployment of IP telephony, wireless, video surveillance, and other solutions by allowing you to send data and power to network endpoints over the same network cable. With no need for separate power supplies or outlets for IP phones, IP cameras, or wireless access points, you can speed up deployment and installation and take advantage
Essential Extras and Accessories
IQUOTE / ICREATE / SOLOUTION STORE HERE
Reset your password
Create an account
Please provide us with the following details. The details provided here should be the same as your credit/debit card.
Create a business account
Servers Plus Business accounts have the option of 30-day credit terms, and a dedicated technical pre-sales account manager.
Create a reseller account
Servers Plus Reseller customers benefit from trade pricing, 30-day credit terms (if eligible) and a dedicated technical pre-sales account manager. You can also take advantage of our Signature hardware config service, and have full solutions delivered plain-label direct to your customer.
Create an education account
Education accounts have access to instant 30-day credit terms, a dedicated technical pre-sales account manager and can also benefit from our signature hardware config services.
Create an account
Public Sector accounts have access to instant 30-day credit terms, a dedicated technical pre-sales account manager and can also benefit from our signature hardware config services.
Please Login or create an Account
You must be logged in to use this section. Please either login or create a new account to proceed.Create Account Login
Email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you as soon as possible
Speak to one of our techincal Sales team via live chat
Call us on 03333 11 00 66 (Monday to Thursday 8:30am to 6:00pm, Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm)
Fax us on 01977 232 333
Write to us at:
Unit 5 Pioneer Way
Pioneer Business Park
Leave a message
Get a quote
Here at Servers Plus, we check prices each day against our competitors to ensure we are offering the best deals on a massive range of hardware and software products.
Servers Plus enjoy direct relationships with all of the world's leading server, storage and networking vendors, and as such we can offer you unrivalled pricing, exclusive bundles and range of cashback offers. All Servers Plus products are brand new retail stock, and come with a full manufacturer warranty.
Should you have been quoted less for the same items elsewhere, be looking for something specific or have a volume requirement, please call us on 03333 11 00 66 or complete the e-form below and we will be right back to you with an offer to meet your requirements.