Call us on 03333 11 00 66
CISCO 3850-24S-S- Switch - L3 - Managed WS-C3850-24S-S
Manufacturer Part Code: WS-C3850-24S-S
Order Code: NPCIS-WSC385024L
Category: Cisco Managed Network Switches
Cisco Catalyst 3850-24S-S - Switch - L3 - Managed - 24 x Gigabit SFP - desktop rack-mountable
The Cisco®Catalyst® 3850 Series is the next generation of enterprise-class stackable Ethernet and Multigigabit Ethernet access and aggregation layer switches that provide full convergence between wired and wireless on a single platform. Cisco's new Unified Access Data Plane (UADP) application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) powers the switch and enables uniform wired-wireless policy enforcement, application visibility, flexibility and application optimization. This convergence is built on the resilience of the new and improved Cisco StackWise-480 technology. The Cisco Catalyst 3850 Series Switches support full IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+), Cisco Universal Power over Ethernet (Cisco UPOE), modular and field-replaceable network modules, RJ45 and fiber-based downlink interfaces, and redundant fans and power supplies. With speeds that reach 10Gbps, the Cisco Catalyst 3850 Multigigabit Ethernet Switches support current and next-generation wireless speeds and standards (including 802.11ac Wave 2) on existing cabling infrastructure.
- Integrated wireless controller capability with:
- Up to 40G of wireless capacity per switch (48-port RJ45 models)
- Support for up to 100 access points and 2000 wireless clients on each switching entity (switch or stack)
- 24 and 48 10/100/1000Mbps data PoE+ and Cisco UPOE models with energy-efficient Ethernet (EEE)
- 24 and 48 100Mbps/1/2.5/5/10 Gbps Cisco UPOE models with energy-efficient Ethernet (EEE)
- 12- and 24-port 1 Gigabit Ethernet SFP-based models
- 12- and 24-port 1/10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+-based models
- 48-port 1/10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ model with 4 fixed 40 Gigabit Ethernet QSFP+ uplinks
- Cisco StackWise-480 technology provides scalability and resiliency with 480 Gbps of stack throughput
- Cisco StackPower™ technology provides power stacking among stack members for power redundancy1
- Five optional uplink modules with 4 x Gigabit Ethernet, 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet, 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet, 8 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet4, or 2 x 40 Gigabit Ethernet QSFP+ ports
- Dual redundant, modular power supplies and three modular fans providing redundancy
- Full IEEE 802.3at (PoE+) with 30W power on all copper ports in 1 rack unit (RU) form factor
- Cisco UPOE with 60W power per port in 1 rack unit (RU) form factor
- Software support for IPv4 and IPv6 routing, multicast routing, modular quality of service (QoS), Flexible NetFlow (FNF), and enhanced security features
- Single universal Cisco IOS® Software image across all license levels, providing an easy upgrade path for software features
- Enhanced limited lifetime warranty (E-LLW) with next business day (NBD) advance hardware replacement and 90-day access to Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) support
Essential Extras and Accessories
IQUOTE / ICREATE / SOLOUTION STORE HERE
Reset your password
Create an account
Please provide us with the following details. The details provided here should be the same as your credit/debit card.
Create a business account
Servers Plus Business accounts have the option of 30-day credit terms, and a dedicated technical pre-sales account manager.
Create a reseller account
Servers Plus Reseller customers benefit from trade pricing, 30-day credit terms (if eligible) and a dedicated technical pre-sales account manager. You can also take advantage of our Signature hardware config service, and have full solutions delivered plain-label direct to your customer.
Create an education account
Education accounts have access to instant 30-day credit terms, a dedicated technical pre-sales account manager and can also benefit from our signature hardware config services.
Create an account
Public Sector accounts have access to instant 30-day credit terms, a dedicated technical pre-sales account manager and can also benefit from our signature hardware config services.
Please Login or create an Account
You must be logged in to use this section. Please either login or create a new account to proceed.Create Account Login
Email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you as soon as possible
Speak to one of our techincal Sales team via live chat
Call us on 03333 11 00 66 (Monday to Thursday 8:30am to 6:00pm, Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm)
Fax us on 01977 232 333
Write to us at:
Unit 5 Pioneer Way
Pioneer Business Park
Leave a message
Get a quote
Here at Servers Plus, we check prices each day against our competitors to ensure we are offering the best deals on a massive range of hardware and software products.
Servers Plus enjoy direct relationships with all of the world's leading server, storage and networking vendors, and as such we can offer you unrivalled pricing, exclusive bundles and range of cashback offers. All Servers Plus products are brand new retail stock, and come with a full manufacturer warranty.
Should you have been quoted less for the same items elsewhere, be looking for something specific or have a volume requirement, please call us on 03333 11 00 66 or complete the e-form below and we will be right back to you with an offer to meet your requirements.