Call us on 03333 11 00 66
COOLER MASTER V650 650W 120mm Silencio FP Fan 80 PLUS Gold Fully Modular PSU
Manufacturer Part Code: RS650-AFBAG1-UK
Order Code: PSCOO-RS650AFBAG
Category: PC Power Supplies
Cooler Master V650 650W 120mm Silencio FP Fan 80 PLUS Gold Fully Modular PSU
- Unique 3D circuit design offers higher efficiency and improves the heat dissipation
- Cooler Master's exclusive Silencio FP fan technology enhances airflow, reduces vibration and provides the best thermal performance
- Fully modular, flat cable design for better cable management
- 100% Japanese capacitors ensures an extended lifetime and minimizes power fluctuations
- Compact design 6.8W/inch3 fits perfectly with small form factor systems
- 80 PLUS Gold certified: up to 92% efficiency on typical load
100% JAPANESE CAPACITOR
All 105C high quality capacitors help ensure an extended lifetime with excellent performance
3D CIRCUIT DESIGN
Our unique 3D circuit design improves efficiency and performance
For maximum efficiency and stable voltage
FULLY MODULAR CABLE DESIGN
All black flat cables for better cable management
SILENCIO FP FAN
- Cooler Master exclusive sickle fan blade design
- Cooler Master exclusive LDB fan bearing
- Silent driver
- Highest dustproof level IP6X
- Higher air pressure and lower noise
SILENCIO FP FAN
HIGH AIR PRESSURE AND LOWER NOISE
The rotation speed stays lower in the Silencio while delivering high air pressure, meaning less noise. After 50% load, the rotation speed difference compared to double ball fans is 16% better in the V750, 22% in the V650, and 34% in V550.
- Modularity extends beyond modular cables and is applied directly to the power circuit design.
- The circuit platform removes unnecessary cables and uses fully modular boards, resulting in lower crosstalk and signal noise.
- The benefit is pure, clean power output and higher efficiency
TIGHT VOLTAGE REGULATION
The +12V rail is the most important part of a modern power supply as both the CPU and graphic cards are powered through it. Voltage fluctuations can cause system instability from high pitch noises
The V series provides very stable output under any sudden voltage fluctuations, meaning less stress on your precious components.
The V series are powerfully small. Not to be confused, it is still a standard ATX form power supply that one would expect to see in any computer, but shorter.
Only 140mm versus +180mm typical length - 22% smaller in volume! ATX form factor, but ideal for compact systems.
Powers all current high-end GPUs.
FULLY MODULAR CABLE
All cables are flat cable and black color ,including 24pin MB cable. Compared to old round cable design , flat cable can make cable management easier and cleaner ! A good cable management also allows you to have better heat dissipation in case and enhances your total thermal performance.
Intel Form Factor ATX 12V V2.31
150 x 140 x 86 mm
Input Frequency Range
47 - 63Hz
Active PFC (>0.9 typical)
Power Good Signal
Hold Up Time
90% @ Typical Load
120mm Silecnio FP
1 x 24 Pin MB
1 x 4+4 Pin CPU +12V
2 x 6+2 Pin PCI-e
8 x SATA
6 x 4Pin Peripheral
1 x 4Pin Floppy