Call us on 03333 11 00 66
STARTECH USB 3.0 Type-C Card Reader & Writer
Manufacturer Part Code: CFASTRWU3C
Order Code: CRSTA-CFASTRWU3C
Category: PC Card Readers
StarTech USB 3.0 Type-C Card Reader & Writer
Quickly access or back up photos and video from your CFast 2.0 memory cards to your USB-C enabled tablet, laptop, or computer
- Quickly download and back up photos and video from your CFast 2.0 cards to your USB-C enabled device, with data transfer speeds up to 5Gbps over USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1)
- Easy portability with compact, light-weight design and integrated cable
- Card reader/writer supports CFast 2.0 and 1.0 memory cards
- Hot-swap and plug-and-play
- No additional software or accessories required
- Access multiple CFast 2.0 memory cards simultaneously through the use of multiple adapter cables
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0, 1.x
- Download and back up high-resolution photos and full HD videos from your DSLR or video camera to your USB-C enabled laptop, tablet or desktop computer
- Ideal for creative professionals, including photographers and videographers, to offload or backup files wherever you go
Quickly download, view and back up photos and videos from your CFast™ memory cards to your USB-C™ enabled device, with this CFast card reader/writer. Offload or back up files wherever you go, out in the field or back at the studio.
High-performance access to files
Take advantage of the fast performance of USB 3.0 (5Gbps) when you download high-resolution photos and full HD videos from your DSLR camera or camcorder to your USB-Type C™ enabled laptop, tablet or desktop computer. Save valuable time daily and achieve greater workflow efficiency when accessing, transferring, and backing up files to a computer.
Compact design for easy portability
Use the card reader/writer wherever you go, to access your photos and videos quickly. Featuring a compact, lightweight design, and integrated USB-C cable, the card reader is conveniently small for portable use, or for use with a computer in a fixed location. It tucks easily into a carrying case to take from studio to field. It's also USB powered, so there is no external power required.
The card reader/writer features durable, solid construction to withstand the rigors of travel. The built-in cable means one less thing to remember to carry along.
Easy access to CFast storage
Ideal for photographers and videographers, the card reader/writer is designed for ease of use, with plug-and-play functionality for CFast 2.0 memory cards to save time daily and work more efficiently. To enhance your productivity, access many CFast 2.0 or 1.0 cards simultaneously through the use of multiple adapter cables.
Setting up is easy. The CFast card reader/writer requires no additional drivers or software and is compatible with most operating systems including Windows®, macOS and Linux®.
The CFASTRWU3C is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Warranty: 2 Years
Bus Type: USB 3.0
Chipset ID: ASMedia - ASM1153E
Compatible Drive Types: CFast 2.0, 1.0
Interface: USB 3.0
Number of Drives: 1
Hot Swap Capability: Yes
Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 5 Gbps
Memory Media Type: CFast 2.0 / 1.0
Type and Rate:
USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s
CFast 2.0 (6 Gbps)
UASP Support: Yes
Drive Connectors: 1 - CFast Data & Power Combo (7+17 pin)
Host Connectors: 1 - USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0
OS Compatibility: OS independent; No software or drivers required
LED Indicators: 1 - Power & Activity (Solid for Link; Flashing for Activity)
Power Source: USB-Powered
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)
Storage Temperature: -10°C to 55°C (14°F to 131°F)
Enclosure Type: Aluminum
Product Height: 15 mm [0.6 in]
Product Length: 245 mm [9.6 in]
Product Weight: 38 g [1.3 oz]
Product Width: 58 mm [2.3 in]
Shipping (Package) Weight: 52 g [1.8 oz]
What's in the Box
Included in Package:
1 - USB 3.0 card reader/writer
1 - quick-start guide