Call us on 03333 11 00 66
ASROCK Z270M ITX-AC
Manufacturer Part Code: Z270M-ITX/ac
Order Code: MBASR-Z270MITX
Category: PC Motherboards
ASRock Z270M-ITX/ac Intel Socket 1151 Kaby Lake Mini-ITX DDR4 DVI-D/HDMI Ultra M.2 USB 3.0 Motherboard
ASRock Super Alloy
Supports 7th and 6th Generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron Processors (Socket 1151)
Supports DDR4 3733+(OC)
1 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 PCIe 2.0 x1
Graphics Output Options: 2 x HDMI, DVI-D
Supports Triple Monitor
7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec), Nichicon Fine Gold Series Audio Caps
6 SATA3, 1 Ultra M.2
8 USB 3.0 (2 Front, 6 Rear)
Dual Intel Gigabit LAN
Intel 802.11ac WiFi
- Supports 7th and 6th Generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron Processors (Socket 1151)
- Digi Power design
- 6 Power Phase design
- Supports Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
- Supports Intel K-Series unlocked CPUs
- Supports ASRock BCLK Full-range Overclocking
- Intel Z270
- Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
- Supports DDR4 3733+(OC)*/3600(OC)/3200(OC)/2933(OC)/2800(OC)/2400**/2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Max. capacity of system memory: 32GB***
- Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
- 15ì Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
*3733+(OC) memory frequency can only be achieved when a single memory module is installed (Single channel memory).
Please refer to Memory Support List on ASRock's website for more information.
**7th Gen Intel CPU supports DDR4 up to 2400; 6th Gen Intel CPU supports DDR4 up to 2133.
***Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows 32-bit OS. For Windows 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- Mini-ITX Form Factor: 6.7-in x 6.7-in, 17.0 cm x 17.0 cm
- 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
- ACPI 6.0 Compliant wake up events
- SMBIOS 2.7 Support
- CPU, GT_CPU, DRAM, PCH 1.0V Voltage Multi-adjustment
- Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- 1 x Giga PHY Intel® I219V, 1 x GigaLAN Intel® I211V
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
- Supports Dual LAN with Teaming
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
- Intel 802.11ac WiFi Module (Free Bundle)
- Supports IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Supports Dual-Band (2.4/5 GHz)
- Supports high speed wireless connections up to 433Mbps
- Supports Bluetooth 4.0 / 3.0 + High speed class II
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec)*
- Premium Blu-ray Audio support
- Supports Surge Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
- Nichicon Fine Gold Series Audio Caps
*To configure 7.1 CH HD Audio, it is required to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE1: x16 mode)*
- 1 x Vertical M.2 Socket (Key E) with the bundled WiFi-802.11ac module (on the rear I/O)
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks.
- Supports Intel HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel InTru 3D, Intel Clear Video HD Technology, Intel Insider, Intel HD Graphics
- Gen9 LP, DX11.3, DX12
- HWAEncode/Decode: VP8, HEVC 8b, VP9, HEVC 10b (For 7th Gen Intel CPU)
- HWA Encode/Decode: VP8, HEVC 8b; GPU/SWEncode/Decode: VP9, HEVC 10b (For 6th Gen Intel CPU)
- Max. shared memory 1024MB**
- Three graphics output options: DVI-D port and 2 x HDMI ports
- Supports Triple Monitor
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 24Hz / (3840x2160) @ 30Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- Supports HDCP with DVI-D and HDMI Ports
- Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) playback with DVI-D and HDMI Ports
*Intel HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
**The size of maximum shared memory may vary from different operating systems.
***Due to chipset limitation, the Blu-ray playback of Intel HD Graphics is only supported under Windows 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
****Intel InTru 3D is only supported under Windows 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
- 6 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, Intel Rapid Storage Technology 15 and Intel Smart Response Technology), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug*
- 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket, supports type 2230/2242/2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)**
*If M2_1 is occupied by a SATA-type M.2 device, SATA3_0 will be disabled.
**Supports Intel Optane Technology.
Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks.
Supports ASRock U.2 Kit.
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x TPM Header
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion Header
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)*
- 1 x Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)**
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 1 x USB 2.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 1 x USB 3.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
*The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
**The Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fan can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use.
The Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 1.5A (18W) fan power.
Back Panel I/O Connectors
- 2 x Antenna Ports
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
- 1 x DVI-D Port
- 2 x HDMI Ports
- 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 6 x USB 3.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 2 x RJ-45 LAN Ports with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
- ASRock A-Tuning
- ASRock Disk Health Report
- ASRock USB Key
- ASRock APP Charger
- ASRock XFast LAN
- ASRock XFast RAM
- ASRock Fast Boot (Fast Boot, Restart to UEFI)*
- ASRock EZ Mode
- ASRock Full HD UEFI
- ASRock My Favorites in UEFI
- ASRock Instant Flash
- ASRock Internet Flash
- ASRock Crashless BIOS
- ASRock UEFI System Browser
- ASRock UEFI Tech Service
- ASRock Easy RAID Installer
- ASRock Easy Driver Installer
*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Temperature Sensing: CPU, Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fans
- Fan Tachometer: CPU, Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fans
- Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature): CPU, Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fans
- Fan Multi-Speed Control: CPU, Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fans
- CASE OPEN detection
- Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore
- Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit (For 7th Gen Intel CPU)
- Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit (For 6th Gen Intel CPU)*
*To install Windows 7 OS, a modified installation disk with xHCI drivers packed into the ISO file is required. Please check our User Manual for more detailed instructions.
For the updated Windows 10 driver, please visit ASRock's website for details.
Software: Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
- 2 x ASRock WiFi 2.4/5 GHz Antennas
- 1 x Screw for M.2 Socket
- FCC, CE, WHQL, RCM, BSMI
- ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
ASRock Super Alloy
- Premium Power Choke
- Dual-Stack MOSFET (DSM)
- Nichicon 12K Black Caps (100% Japan made high quality conductive polymer capacitors)
- Sapphire Black PCB
- High Density Glass Fabric PCB
Intel 802.11ac WiFi
ASRock Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
ASRock Full Spike Protection
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop