Call us on 03333 11 00 66
HP LaserJet Pro M521dw Multifunction Printer
Manufacturer Part Code: A8P80A#B19
Order Code: PNHEW-A8P80A
Category: Printer Finder
LASERJET PRO MFP M521DW 40PPM
Finish jobs faster, produce high-quality documents, and make scanning and sharing simple. Get set up and connected quickly. Send quick commands from an intuitive colour touchscreen. Easily conserve resources and recycle used cartridges.
Ideal for small to medium-size businesses and cost-conscious enterprises that need advanced scanning features, access to time-saving commands through the easy-to-use touchscreen, and convenient networking that can lower their environmental impact.
Finish faster – with less standing around – using single-pass, dual-head scanning.
- Maintain peak performance with fast print speeds of up to 40 ppm . Rely on a robust recommended monthly page volume of 2000 to 6000 pages.
- Handle high-volume printing without worries, thanks to a 600-sheet paper input, expandable to 1100 sheets , and a 250-sheet output tray.
Work faster, single-pass, dual-head scanning. Scan documents and send digital files to email, the cloud, network folders or a USB drive, in one easy step.
- Save paper with two-sided printing, and use the 50-sheet automatic document feeder to heighten productivity.
- Work smarter – access, store and print content quickly from the 8.89 cm colour touchscreen.
- Easily complete a range of print, copy, scan and fax tasks. Go from zero to done, right at the MFP.
- Access, store and print web content from the MFP's touchscreen using business apps installed on the device.
- Save time with an easy-to-install Original HP cartridge, and cut costs, using an optional high-capacity cartridge.
- Efficiently monitor and manage this MFP, using HP Web Jetadmin to track office printing and device status.
Get set up fast with HP Smart Install – no CD needed , and share wirelessly across the office.
Enjoy unparalleled flexibility: print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere, using HP ePrint.
Get started fast with HP Smart Install – no CD needed . Use HP Auto Wireless Connect to configure networking without wires. 
Use resources more efficiently with wireless and 10/100/1000T Gigabit Ethernet networking– easily print and share.
And pull print jobs from your pocket – walk up and print right from a memory device via the USB port.
Save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, Instant-on Copy, and Instant-on Technology.
Help reduce energy and conserves resources. Use HP Instant-on Copy and HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
With the HP EcoSMART Console, you get instant access to custom energy-saving options and printer settings. So you can centrally configure all your printers to use the most energy- and resource-efficient settings.
Cut your environmental impact and costs even further with automatic two-sided printing.
Easily recycle used cartridges for free, with HP Planet Partners.
-  HP Auto Wireless Connect may not be available for all system configurations. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. For information on compatibility, visit www.hp.com/go/autowirelessconnect
-  HP wireless direct printing, built-in wireless connectivity and HP Auto Wireless Connect are only available on the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M521dw.
-  Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries, territories and regions in Asia, Europe, and North and South America, through the HP Planet Partners programme. For more information, visit: www.hp.com/recycle
-  Printing speed measured using ISO/IEC 24734 and excludes first set of test documents. For more information, see www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity. First page out exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software program, document complexity, network, media width, media weight, environment, and job size.
-  Optional paper capacity up to 1,100 sheets. 1 x 500-sheet paper tray not included; please purchase separately''
-  Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. App availability varies by country, language and agreements. For details, see www.hpconnected.com
-  HP 55X Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge not included; please purchase separately.
-  HP Web Jetadmin is free and can be downloaded at www.hp.com/go/webjetadmin
-  HP Smart Install works with Microsoft® Windows® only.
-  Requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types, and other HP ePrint details, see www.hpconnected.com). Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary. Some HP LaserJet printers may require firmware upgrades.
-  HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology is subject to printer and settings. Instant-on Technology claim based on comparison with products that use traditional fusing. Instant-on Copy claim based on comparison with fluorescent tubes.