Call us on 03333 11 00 66
DELL PowerEdge R740 Rack Server
Manufacturer Part Code: F7DY6
Order Code: SVDEL-F7DY6
Category: Dell Rack Servers
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 - Server - rack-mountable - 2U - 2-way - 1 x Xeon Silver 4114 / 2.2 GHz - RAM 16 GB - SAS - hot-swap 2.5 - HDD 600 GB - GigE - no OS - monitor: none - BTP
- Private cloud
- Artificial intelligence
- Machine learning
Achieve IT transformation with the Dell EMC PowerEdge portfolio
The R740 is a general-purpose workhorse optimized for workload acceleration. With its versatility, the R740 can help you transform your data center for VDI, artificial intelligence and software-defined storage (SDS).
- Simplify and accelerate VMware vSAN™ deployments with validated, pre-bundled and tailored Ready Nodes.
- Scale compute resources with Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, delivering a 27% increase in processing cores and 50% increase in bandwidth over previous generation of Xeon processors.
- Scale your VDI deployments with 3 double-width GPUs, supporting up to 50% more users when compared to R730.
- Free up storage space using internal M.2 SSDs optimized for boot.
Automate productivity with intelligent, embedded management
Dell EMC automation and intelligent management mean you spend less time on routine maintenance so you can focus on bigger priorities.
- Help maximize uptime with proactive diagnostics and automated remediation that increase productivity up to 90%.
- Leverage existing management consoles with easy integrations for VMware® vSphere®, Microsoft® System Center and Nagios®.
- Help improve productivity with agent-free Dell EMC iDRAC9 for automated, efficient management.
- Simplify deployment with OpenManage next-generation console and server profiles to fully configure and prep servers in rapid, scalable fashion.
Fortify your data center with comprehensive protection
Dell EMC provides a comprehensive, cyber-resilient architecture with security embedded into every server to protect your data.
- Protect server configuration and firmware from malicious changes with new Configuration Lock-down.
- Use system erase of local storage to help ensure data privacy when you repurpose or retire servers.
- Automate updates that check file dependencies and proper update sequence, before deploying them independently from the OS/hypervisor.
- Take control of your firmware consoles with embedded authentication that is designed to allow only properly designed updates to run.