Call us on 03333 11 00 66
HPE ProLiant DL345 Gen10 Plus Rack Server - P39265-B21
Manufacturer Part Code: P39265-B21
Order Code: SVHEW-P39265B21
Category: HPE Rack Servers
DL345 Gen10 Plus - AMD EPYC 7232P 8-Core (3.10GHz 32MB) 32GB (1 x 32GB) PC4-3200AA-R RDIMM 8 x Hot Plug 3.5in Large Form Factor Dynamic Smart Array P408i-a No Optical 500W 3Yr NBD Onsite Warranty
Do you need a single socket server with a 2U rack storage capacity to address your data intensive workloads?
Building on HPE ProLiant as the intelligent foundation for hybrid cloud, the HPE ProLiant DL345 Gen10 Plus server offers the 3rd Generation AMD EPYC™ 7000 Series Processor, delivering excellent performance on a single socket design. Equipped with PCIe Gen4 capabilities, HPE ProLiant DL345 Gen10 Plus server offers improved data transfer rates and higher networking speeds. Enclosed in a 2U server chassis, this one-socket server improves storage capacity across SAS/SATA/NVMe storage options, making it an ideal solution for key applications such as structured/unstructured database management.
- Harness major compute power: The HPE ProLiant DL345 Gen10 Plus server supports the 3rd Generation AMD EPYC™ 7000 Series 64-core 280W processors.
- It provides up to 128 lanes of PCIe Gen4 improves I/O throughput and reduces latency.
- Tri-mode storage controllers enhance storage management coupled with an advanced storage RAID solution.
- It provides real-time operational feedback on server performance plus recommendations for fine-tuning BIOS settings to customize for changing business needs.
360 Degree Security
- The HPE ProLiant DL345 Gen10 Plus server is tied into the silicon root of trust and the AMD Secure Processor, a dedicated security processor embedded in the AMD EPYC system on a chip (SoC) to manage secure boot, memory encryption, and secure virtualization.
- HPE ProLiant security begins with the corruption-free manufacture of the server and auditing the integrity of every component – hardware and firmware – to provide verification that the server begins its lifecycle through an uncompromised supply chain.
- HPE ProLiant servers provide rapid detection of a security-compromised server, even to the point of not allowing it to boot, identifies and contains malicious code, and protect healthy servers.
- HPE ProLiant servers provide automated recovery from a security event, including restoration of validated firmware, and facilitating recovery of operating system, application, and data connections, providing the fastest path to bring a server back online and into normal operations.
- When it's time to retire or repurpose an Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant server, one button secure erase speeds and simplifies the complete removal of passwords, configuration settings and data, preventing inadvertent access to previously secured information.
- The HPE ProLiant DL345 Gen10 Plus server simplifies and automates management tasks, establishing a solid foundation for an open, hybrid cloud platform enabled by composability.
- Embedded in HPE servers, HPE Integrated Lights-Out (iLO) is an exclusive core intelligence that monitors server status, providing the means for reporting, ongoing management, service alerting, and local or remote management to quickly identify and resolve issues.
- Automation and software defined control reduces time spent on provisioning and maintenance, and reduces deployment time.
Delivered as-a Service
- The HPE ProLiant DL345 Gen10 Plus server supported by HPE GreenLake simplifies IT infrastructure management across your entire hybrid estate. With 24x7 monitoring and management, our experts do the heavy lifting to manage your environment with services built into consumption-based solutions.
- Rapidly deploy a broad portfolio of cloud services such as machine learning operations (ML Ops), containers, storage, compute, virtual machines (VMs), data protection, and more. Workload-optimized, preconfigured solutions can be delivered to your facility quickly, decreasing your downtime.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise provides customers choice in how they acquire and consume IT beyond traditional financing and leasing, offering options that free trapped capital, accelerate infrastructure updates, and provide on-premises pay-per-use consumption with HPE GreenLake.