Call us on 03333 11 00 66
HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 560FLB Adapter
Manufacturer Part Code: 655639-B21
Order Code: NPHEW-655639B21
Category: HPE Network Adapters
HPE 560FLB - Network adapter - PCIe 2.0 x8 - 10 GigE - 2 ports - for ProLiant BL460c Gen8
The HP 560FLB is a dual port 10Gb Ethernet FlexibleLOM mezzanine adapter for select HP ProLiant BladeSystem c-Class Gen8 servers. Based on the Intel® 82599 controller, it provides customers an upgrade path.
Customers already using a 1Gb FlexibleLOM can upgrade to the 10Gb 560FLB, protecting their server investment. New features supported with the HP 560FLB include enhanced Virtualization (VMQ, NetQueue, VMDq), new I/O innovations with Intel Integrated I/O and Data Direct I/O, and IEEE 1588. The 560FLB ships with advanced server features including support for failover and load balancing, TCP/IP checksum offloading, large send offloading, Wake-on-LAN, PXE, jumbo frames, VLAN tagging, and EFI/uEFI.
Dual port 10GbE FlexibleLOM for HP BladeSystem Gen8 servers offers virtualization and scalability
- HP 560FLB is the logical choice for customers wanting to upgrade from 1GbE to 10GbE while protecting their server investment
- Support for latest virtualization features such as VMware NetQueue, Microsoft VMQ, and Intel VMD, to achieve the highest I/O throughput at the lowest TCO
- Support for HP teaming, iLO, LSO and Checksum Offload
- New I/O technologies to reduce system power, increase I/O performance, and reduce I/O latency
- Support for Time Stamping (IEEE 1588) used by FSI trading and Test and Measurement segments