Call us on 03333 11 00 66
HPE H240 12Gb 2-ports Int Smart Host Bus Adapter
Manufacturer Part Code: 726907-B21
Order Code: COHEW-726907B21
Category: HPE Raid Controllers
HP H240 12GB 1-PORT INT SMART HOST BUS ADAPTER
Do you need a cost effective controller that provides fast access to the data on the internal server drives? The HP H240 Smart Host Bus Adapter comes in a low profile, PCIe3 x8 standup form factor that provides a reliable, high performing SAS connectivity to the data in the server internal drives. Featuring eight internal physical links, it delivers 12 Gb/s SAS performance.
The H240 Smart Host Bus Adapter provides flexibility to run as an HBA mode or simple RAID mode. When operating in simple RAID mode, it provides RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 5 with optional HP Secure Encryption capabilities.
Unlike the HP Smart Array Controllers, the H240 does not offer any acceleration or support cache modules.
Cost-Effective SAS Storage Connectivity
- The HP H240 Smart Host Bus Adapter comes in a low-profile, PCIe3 x8 standup form factor that provides a basic building block for simple RAID storage solution for HP Gen9 Servers.
- Delivering up to 12 Gb/s SAS connectivity for internal hard drives it provides increased scalability, basic data protection, and flexibility for storage connectivity.
- You get optimized performance and uptime for your entry-level storage requirements.
- This HBA supports SAS, SATA, Solid State Drives (SSDs) and internal tape drives for increased flexibility.
Efficient and Simple Configuration, Deployment and Management
- The HP H240 Host Bus Adapter and the attached internal storage devices are configured, deployed and managed by the easy-to-use HP Smart Storage Administrator software which is included in the intelligent provisioning capabilities of the server.
- Delivers proactive service warnings and analysis based on Solid State Drive (SSD) endurance reports from the HP SmartSSD Wear Gauge utility.
- Simplify the management of the attached storage pool with HP Smart Storage Administrator.