Call us on 03333 11 00 66
APC Power Saving Back UPS
Manufacturer Part Code: BE700G-UK
Order Code: PSAPC-BE700G-UK
Category: APC Tower UPS
Back-UPS, 405 Watts / 700 VA Input 230V / Output 230V, Interface Port USB
- Battery failure notification - Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance.
- 10/100 BaseT Connection - This reduces a major risk of downtime by providing detailed reports on battery age, load, health, etc facilitating the timely replacement of UPS batteries.
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets - Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment.
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Hot-swappable batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Dataline Surge Protection - Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.