Call us on 03333 11 00 66
ESET File Security for Windows Server - 1 Server - 1 Year
Manufacturer Part Code: 1FSW1YR
Order Code: SWESE-1FSW1YR
Category: ESET Security Software
Call us on 03333 11 00 66 for a tailored ESET licensing quote!
File Security for Windows Server, 1 Server, 1 Year licence - Call us for a tailored quote
ESET's award winning protection and detection rates on your Windows Server. Every workstation and endpoint needs protection. Specifically engineered with a server environment in mind, ESET File Security keeps your server running smoothly without getting in the way.
Antivirus and Antispyware combats all threats, including viruses, rootkits, worms and spyware. Optional cloud-powered scanning allows whitelisting of safe files based on a file reputation database in the cloud, ensuring better detection and faster scanning. Protect your company against threats both known and emerging with advanced heuristics and comprehensive scanning options, including idle-state scanning which initiates a scan once the computer is not in use.
ESET's signature low system footprint ensures that your hardware runs faster for longer. A small update package keeps you protected against the latest threats without consuming all of your bandwidth. Prevent threats being brought into the company physically with Device Control, allowing you to block unauthorised CDs/DVDs and USBs.
The Anti-Phishing module protects against fake websites which attempt to harvest sensitive information from end-users, such as passwords, usernames and banking or credit card information. ESET's Host-Based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) protects against malware tampering with the registry of your endpoints and detects threats based on system behaviour.
Edit GUI visibility for the end-user, reducing the system resources required even further if hidden completely. When installing ESET File Security you can select the components best suited to your server, ensuring that you won't have extra components taking up additional resources.
• Antivirus and Antispyware eliminates all threats, including viruses, rootkits, worms, spyware.
• Host-Based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) prevents any unauthorised tampering with the system registry.
• Virtualisation Support stores metadata about already scanned files in order to speed up future scans.
• Native Cluster Support allows you to configure the solution to automatically replicate setting when installed in a cluster environment.
• Exploit Blocker strengthens the security of common applications such as web browsers, PDF readers, email clients and MS office components.
• Specialised Cleaners provides specific cleaners for critical malware which otherwise cannot be cleaning traditionally.
• Anti-Phishing defends end-users against fake websites looking to harvest sensitive information, such as passwords, usernames or bank/credit card details.
• Device Control allows you to block unauthorised devices (CDs/DVDs and USBs) from being connected to your systems.
• Idle-State Scanning performs a scan on your systems whilst they aren't being used, avoiding interruption during the working day.
• Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) Provider allows you to monitor key functionalities of ESET File Security via WMI framework.
• Component-Based Installation allows you to choose the modules which best suit your server, ensuring that your software runs specifically as you need it to.
• Customisable GUI Visibility allows you to customise how much of the GUI end-users can see, can be set to Full, Minimal, Manual or Silent.
• Low System Demands fully protect your system or network with minimal system resources.