Call us on 03333 11 00 66
FUJITSU Windows Server 2019 Datacenter
Manufacturer Part Code: S26361-F2567-D610
Order Code: SWFUJ-SF2567D610
Category: Server 2019 Datacentre
Windows Server 2019 Datacenter ROK
Build your future with Windows Server 2019
Windows Server 2019, the latest Windows Server OS, is a much anticipated successor to the fastest-adopted, best-selling Windows Server 2016. Windows Server 2019 significantly enhances its functionalities in the four of the most important areas of modern cloud-driven computing: hybridization, hyper-converged infrastructure, security, and application platform. Incorporating user feedback on Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019 greatly improves its popular features, the extended scalability of Storage Spaces Direct (S2D) for hyperconverged infrastructure being but an example. Windows Admin Center, an evolution of Windows Server inbox management tools, makes it a breeze to marshal Windows Server 2019's wide-ranging capabilities.
Windows Admin Center can manage multiple Windows OSs (Servers/Clients). Fujitsu provides the extension for Windows Admin Center which manages and monitors the important hardware components. Fujitsu Extension helps bridge hardware and software together in one console and helps administrator management across the entire system.
Hyperconverged Infrastructure (HCI)
- Storage Spaces Direct (S2D)'s storage-pool size per cluster raised to an astonishing 4 petabytes!
- Improvements in such popular S2D functionalities as performance history, latency-based marginal drive detection, and mirror-accelerated parity.
- Hyper-V now supports persistent memory (PMEM), and Fujitsu PRIMERGY servers in the future, too, will support PMEM. experience
- Shielded VM now supports Linux OSs.
- Shielded VM's Host Guardian Services (HGS), maintaining coordination among multiple servers, make it possible for VMs to keep operating even when one or several servers fail.
- Windows Defender Exploit Guard locks down devices against a wide variety of attack vectors and blocks behaviors commonly used in malware attacks.
- Significant reduction in container images and compatibility improvement for Kubernetes (i.e. management tools for Linux Docker).
- Windows Subsystem for Linux for Linux developers.
Windows Server 2019 Datacenter
Windows Server 2019 Datacenter is for highly virtualized datacenter and cloud environments. It provides unprecedented levels of security and brings cutting-edge innovations to modern computing infrastructure. Windows Server 2019 Datacenter is the only edition of Windows Server 2019 that includes its all functionalities (while Standard and Essentials offer their subsets). For a server to be properly licensed, all physical cores in that server must be licensed. Each server must be licensed for a minimum of 16 cores. Each physical processor must be licensed for a minimum of 8 cores. If there are more than 16 physical cores in a server, additional licenses are needed to cover excess cores.