Call us on 03333 11 00 66
VERITAS Backup Exec 15 Agent For Mac Mac ML Per Server Bundle Bus Pack Essential 12 Months Corporate
Manufacturer Part Code: 21344855-M1
Order Code: SWVER-21344855M1
Category: Agents and Options for Veritas Backup Exec
Backup Exec 15 Agent For Mac Mac ML Per Server Bundle Bus Pack Essential 12 Months Corporate
Backup Exec Agent for Mac
The Backup Exec Agent for Mac provides support for online non-disruptive backup of Mac operating systems. The expanded Macintosh platform support broadens the data protection offering for Backup Exec administrators and further provides up-to-date backup and recovery for heterogeneous platforms.
It's time to upgrade your backup solution
Complex infrastructures and the changing needs of IT require flexible and dynamic solutions that are not just built to last, but also built to change.
Isn't it time for a backup and recovery solution that adapts to your environment, and that works with your budget? Then it's time to take a look at Backup Exec 15—backup and recovery that is built for change and provides the flexibility to protect your entire environment while also delivering agile recovery.
- Single solution for virtual and physical systems
- Hybrid architectures to disk, tape, and cloud
- Powerful, flexible, and easy to use
Back up anything, restore anywhere
Minimize downtime and data loss
Now it's easier than ever to back up and restore your data, whenever and wherever you need it. With Backup Exec, you can back up your entire environment, including:
- Virtual environments running on VMware, Hyper-V, or Citrix
- Microsoft and Linux-based physical machines
- Critical applications and databases such as Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, Active Directory, Enterprise Vault, Oracle, and Lotus Domino
And store backups of your hybrid architecture to virtually any storage device, including:
- Dedupe storage
- Third-party appliance
- Hosted storage
- Public cloud, such as the Amazon Web Service (AWS) Gateway VTL
When it's time to recover you can easily restore any of the following either to the original or to an alternate location:
- Entire server or virtual machine
- Entire applications and databases
- Granular files and folders
- Granular application objects
Backup and recovery that outperforms expectations
With Backup Exec you can meet critical backup windows, exceed recovery expectations, optimize your existing storage, and eliminate outdated and siloed backup and recovery complexity. Backup Exec intelligently indexes and catalogs backup data so you don't waste valuable time and disk space mounting backup jobs, determining what's inside, and searching for specific data.
Benefits of Backup Exec 15 include:
- Significantly faster Exchange deduplication and virtual machine backups.
- Up to 62 percent shorter backup times with LTO tape drives
- Optimized virtual machine protection through intelligent backup for VMware and Hyper-V virtual machines.
Licensing options for every need
Backup Exec gives you the ability to choose the right licensing model for your environment at a price point you can afford. Flexible licensing options include per TB with our capacity offerings that are scalable to accommodate data growth.
- Capacity Edition—Deploy an unlimited number of Backup Exec Media Servers, Agents and Options (Licensed per TB)
- Capacity Edition Lite—A more affordable solution for smaller customers that includes protection for Windows and Linux operating systems, VMware and Hyper-V virtual environments, Microsoft applications, Oracle, Lotus Domino, and Enterprise Vault (Licensed per TB)
- V-Ray Edition—Protects an unlimited number of guest machines per host including all of the applications and databases (Licensed per occupied processor socket on the virtual host)
- Traditional—Licensing per Backup Exec server with Agents and Options available based on need