Call us on 03333 11 00 66
TANDBERG LTO-5 HH External SAS Tape Drive Kit
Manufacturer Part Code: 3520-LTO
Order Code: BATAN-3520LTO
Category: Tandberg LTO Drives
- Capacity: 1.5 / 3.0 TB (native/compressed)
- Performance up to 1.0 TB/Hr (compressed).
- Low cost of ownership and low media cost
- Enterprise features and performance in a small form factor
- Future proof with 8-generation roadmap
- Data speed matching, reduces mechanical wear and extends tape life
- Proven reliability MTBF of 125,000 hrs at 100% duty cycle
- Low power consumption: 6.9 W (sleeping mode) and 20 W (operating mode)
- AES 256-bit Encryption
- LTO WORM (write once, read many) for regulatory compliance
- 3 years Advanced Replacement Service warranty
The availability of four generations of LTO tape drives simplifies the decision—it is the only option available for low cost requirements where capacity growth potential matches the data growth rates that businesses are facing today.
Since its introduction, LTO has been known as the enterprise-class technology of choice for medium to large size businesses and in medium and large size libraries. Tandberg Data's LTO-5 half-height (HH) drive brings enterprise-level performance to small and medium businesses at an affordable price. The Tandberg LTO-5 HH drive features high capacity of 1.5TB (native) and a dynamically variable adaptive tape speed to match host data rate from 47-140MB/sec (native) to match host transfer speeds, as well as a state-of-the art 6Gb SAS (Serial Attached SCSI) interface, providing maximum data throughput and reduced backup and restore times. Tandberg Data's LTO drives are backed by more than 30 years of experience in linear tape technology research, design and manufacturing.
The Tandberg LTO half-height drives offer one of the industry's fastest transfer rates with high capacity to minimize backup times, Its compact size, provides simple and easy integration into all servers and workstation. The LTO technology makes it easy for users to standardize on a tape technology that meets today's data capacity requirements and ensures futures growth potential. LTO's eight-generation roadmap, with four generations available today makes it a clear choice for small to medium businesses.
The Tandberg LTO-5 HH ships with Symantec's Backup Exec QuickStart software, embedded media management for intelligent diagnostics and tape alerts, and comes with 3 years warranty and support.
The Tandberg LTO-HH is compatible with industry standard, multi-sourced LTO media. To achieve the best reliability, Tandberg LTO branded and qualified data cartridges are recommended.