Call us on 03333 11 00 66
QUANTUM 1TB RDX Cartridge
Manufacturer Part Code: MR100-A01A
Order Code: BAQUA-MR100A01A
Category: RDX Cartridges
MR100-A01A Quantum RDX 1TB
- Flexible onsite/offsite data backup at hard drive speeds
- Interchangeable, removable cartridges of various capacities
- Windows backup software with data deduplication technology
- 3-year rapid exchange warranty
The Quantum RDX system is a fast, simple, reliable and affordable disk-based data protection system that satisfies the backup and archive needs of today's fast-paced businesses.
- Fast – Backups complete in minutes. Quick access to data for fast restores.
- Simple – Every backup appears as a full backup; no hunting through incrementals. To restore, simply pick a recovery date, then drag and drop files from Windows Explorer.
- Reliable – Ruggedized cartridges can withstand a one-meter drop to a hard surface without damage, and they have a 30-year archive shelf life in a normal office environment.
- Affordable – Cartridges can be used for months without filling up, thanks to data deduplication technology.
- Powerful – The GoProtect™ software includes integrated protection for your Microsoft Exchange email system and SQL Server databases
- Secure – Supports Government level security with the highest level AES-256 bit Encryption Standard.
Combining the removability and high capacity of tape with the random file access and performance of disk, the Quantum RDX provides a compelling answer to the onsite/offsite data protection needs of small businesses and branch offices.
In addition, the included GoProtect backup software for Windows incorporates data deduplication technology to provide an extremely cost-effective solution, reducing the number of cartridges required for effective backups by up to 20:1. Each time you run a backup, GoProtect only stores the data that has changed, thus significantly saving disk space. When you restore, the software automatically reassembles the pieces so you get the full file as it existed on the date you are requesting.
Quantum RDX cartridges contain a rugged 2.5-inch mobile hard drive in a highly-effective shock-resistant mounting. They are available in various capacities, all of which are read and write compatible and interchangeable with any RDX or RD1000 dock.