Call us on 03333 11 00 66
Support your IT devices even after warranty expires
HPE Post Warranty support service
Are you deferring new server investments, and instead looking to extend the operational lifecycle of existing servers beyond the period of standard warranty?
Access to high-quality support for existing systems can be an area of concern. Hewlett Packard Enterprise Post Warranty Support Service can help you overcome your concern.
Continued access to high level of product expertise and parts to maintain server availability on HPE ProLiant or BladeSystem servers coming out of the manufacturer warranty period or equivalent HPE support services warranty uplift.
HPE Post Warranty Hardware Support Service includes:
- Immediate problem reporting
You can report a problem (make a service request) 24 hours a day, seven days a week, regardless of the chosen response time window. The service request is logged for the next contract service window based on your entitlement.
- Onsite hardware support
For issues that cannot be resolved remotely, an HPE authorized service professional provides onsite support. The HPE service professional arrives onsite within the specified time, delivers the service, either onsite or remotely, until the products are operational or as long as reasonable progress is being made. Work may be temporarily suspended if additional parts or resources are required, but can resume when they become available. The HPE professional returns covered hardware products to operating condition. Options include:
- Next Business day or 24x7, four-hour response time
- Six-hour call-to-repair service or local offer repair
- Improved support experience with connected products
By connecting, you will receive 24x7 monitoring, pre-failure alerts, automatic call logging and parts dispatch.
- Parts and materials
HPE provides HPE-supported parts and materials. Replacement parts are new or functionally equivalent to new in performance.
- Escalation management
Formal escalation procedures, coordinated by local HPE management, facilitate the resolution of complex problems.
- Customer access to electronic support information and services
- Electronic remote monitoring and support
- Downloads of select HPE software and firmware patches
- Hardware-related proactive service notifications
- Support forums for solving problems and sharing best practices with other users
- Expanded Web-based searches of technical support documents, for faster problem-solving
What is not included:
This service does not include some activities. For example:
- Backup, recovery, and support of the operating system, other software, and data
- Operational testing of applications or additional tests requested by the customer
- Troubleshooting for interconnectivity or compatibility problems
- Support for network-related problems
- Services required due to failure of the customer to incorporate any system fix, repair, patch, or modification provided to the customer by HPE
- Services required due to failure of the customer to take avoidance action previously advised by HPE
- Time for disk mechanism rebuild or sparing procedures
- Situations where a logical unit number (LUN) may be blocked to preserve data integrity
- Any period of non-availability not directly caused by the hardware fault
Other HPE services you may require
HPE Technology Services offer an extensive portfolio aimed at helping you improve the performance of your legacy server environment.
- Software support services
Delivering assistance with software technical issues, problem identification and resolution, software installation and setup, and software updates.
- HPE Proactive Care and Proactive Care Advanced Services
Helps prevent problems and reduce outages with tailored proactive reports and recommendations, plus gives you an enhanced call experience with start to finish case management when there is a problem.
- HPE Technology Services Support Credits
Offer flexible services and technical skills to meet your changing IT demands. With a menu of service that is tailored to suit your needs, you get additional resources and specialist skills to help you maintain peak performance of your IT. Offered as annual credits, you can plan your budgets while proactively responding to your dynamic business.
- Educational services
Offers you the expertise to meet the full range of your education needs-including the requirements of end users, system administrators, and support personnel. Our online and instructor-led courses build both core and advanced skill sets.
Check your HPE ProLiant Server warranty status
To check what warranty cover remains on your HPE ProLiant server, go to the HPE warranty check page and enter the serial number and country of purchase.
How to find and purchase Post Warranty Support Services
- 1. Go to the HPE Support Services Central website
- 2. Enter the model of server you have (eg. ML350)
- 3. Choose the correct generation from the drop-down list and click submit
- 4. Expand 'Warranty Coverage' in the left-hand list and tick 'Post Warranty'
- 5. Copy the part code of the required support service and paste it into the search box on Servers Plus for accurate stock and price information. If you can't find the required support service product on our website, please give us a call - We should still be able to supply it.