Call us on 03333 11 00 66
Lease your complete IT solution
Why pay up-front for assets that typically only provide a return on your investment over time and depreciate throughout?
If your organisation is considering making an investment, leasing rather than paying cash should always be considered because leasing can be more cost effective for you in the long run. Fundamentally, leasing allows you to spread the cost of depreciating assets over time and match more evenly the costs to the return on that investment.
You may also be able to enhance your benefits by offsetting your lease payments against tax which, subject to your tax position, could be a significant saving compared to paying cash.
Benefits of leasing
Here are some key reasons why so many organisations like yours use leasing as an alternative to cash or a bank facility.
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductable unlike using cash
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front (excluding Hire/Lease Purchase agreements)
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
We can fund 100% software licenses as an asset. Have you had a license audit and now face unbudgeted software costs?
Whether you are renewing, upgrading, or growing your software estate or deploying an entirely new solution, why not spread the cost?
Our leasing partners are specialists in software finance, providing exceptional rates and access to the largest funding panel in the UK (40+ specialist banks and funders).
In addition to funding your complete hardware solution, we can also fund a wide range of software solutions including:
- Microsoft Licenses - OVS, CALS, SQL, Office, Dynamics
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Security software - Symantec, Veritas, ESET, Sophos
- Design & manufacturing software
- Clinical research
- Bespoke applications
Using a finance solution allows you to adopt a strategic approach to your software costs moving forward. Paying small, fixed amounts on a regular basis removes the pain of ad hoc and often large demands on capital in the future.