Call us on 03333 11 00 66
CISCO Business 350 Series CBS350
Manufacturer Part Code: CBS350-8P-E-2G-UK
Order Code: NPCIS-CBS3508PEO
Category: Managed Network Switches
Cisco Business 350 Series 350-8P-E-2G - Switch - L3 - Managed - 8 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) + 2 x combo SFP - rack-mountable - PoE+ (67 W)
The Cisco Business 350 Series Switches, part of the Cisco Business line of network solutions, is a portfolio of affordable managed switches that provides a critical building block for any small office network. Intuitive dashboard simplifies network setup, and advanced features accelerate digital transformation, while pervasive security protects business critical transactions. The Cisco Business 350 Series Switches provide the ideal combination of affordability and capabilities for small office and helps you create a more efficient, better-connected workforce. When your business needs advanced networking features and security for the digital transformation yet value is still a top consideration, you're ready for the Cisco Business 350 Series Switches.
Whether you need a basic high-performance network to connect employee computers or a solution to deliver data, voice, and video services, the Cisco 350 Business Series Switches offer a solution to meet your needs. Possible deployment scenarios include:
- Secure office connectivity: Cisco Business 350 Series Switches can simply and securely connect employees working in small offices with each other and with all of the servers, printers, and other networking devices they use. High performance and reliable connectivity help speed file transfers and data processing, improve network uptime, and keep your employees connected and productive.
- Unified communications: As a managed network solution, the Cisco Business 350 Series Switches provide the performance and advanced traffic-handling intelligence you need to deliver all communications and data over a single network. Cisco offers a complete portfolio of IP telephony and other unified communications products designed for businesses. Cisco Business 350 Series Switches have been rigorously tested to help ensure easy integration and full compatibility with these and other products, providing a complete business solution.
- Highly secure guest connectivity. Cisco Business 350 Series Switches let you extend highly secure network connectivity to guests in a variety of settings, such as a hotel, an office waiting room, or any other area open to nonemployee users. Using powerful but easy-to-configure security and traffic segmentation capabilities, you can isolate your vital business traffic from guest services and keep guests' network sessions private from each other.
Cisco Business 350 Series Switches provide the advanced feature set that growing businesses require and that high-bandwidth applications and technologies demand. The switches provide the following benefits.
Ease of Management and Deployment
Cisco Business 350 Series Switches are designed to be easy to use and manage by commercial customers or the partners that serve them, including the following features:
- Cisco Business Dashboard is designed to manage Cisco Business switches, routers, and wireless access points. Cisco Business Dashboard simplifies traditional challenges in deploying and managing business networks while automating the deployment, monitoring, and lifecycle management of the network. Cisco Business 350 Series switches support embedded probe for Cisco Business Dashboard, eliminating the need to set up a separate hardware or virtual machine on site. For more information.
- The Cisco Network Plug and Play solution provides a simple, secure, unified, and integrated offering to ease new device rollouts or for provisioning updates to an existing network. The solution provides a unified approach to provision Cisco routers, switches, and wireless devices with a near-zero-touch deployment experience.
- The intuitive user interfaces reduce the time required to deploy, troubleshoot, and manage the network and allow you to support sophisticated capabilities without increasing IT head count.
- The switches also support Text view, a full Command-Line Interface (CLI) option for partners that prefer it.
- Support for Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) allows you to set up and manage your switches and other Cisco devices remotely from a network management station, improving IT workflow and mass configurations.
High Reliability and Resiliency
In a growing business where availability 24 hours a day, 7 days a week is critical, you need to ensure business continuity and that employees can always access the data and resources they need. The Cisco Business 350 Series Switches support dual images, allowing you to perform software upgrades without having to take the network offline or worry about the network going down during the upgrade.
Cisco Business 350 Series Switches provide the advanced security features you need to protect your business data and keep unauthorized users off the network:
- Support for advanced network security applications such as IEEE 802.1X and port security tightly limits access to specific segments of your network. Web-based authentication provides a consistent interface to authenticate all types of host devices and operating systems, without the complexity of deploying IEEE 802.1X clients on each endpoint.
- Advanced defense mechanisms, including dynamic Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) inspection, IP Source Guard, and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) snooping, detect and block deliberate network attacks. Combinations of these protocols are also referred to as IP-MAC port binding (IPMB).
- IPv6 First Hop Security extends the advanced threat protection to IPv6. This comprehensive security suite includes ND inspection, RA guard, DHCPv6 guard, and neighbor binding integrity check, providing unparalleled protection against a vast range of address spoofing and man-in-the-middle attacks on IPv6 networks.
Power over Ethernet
Cisco Business 350 Series Switches are available with up to 48 Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports. This capability simplifies advanced technology deployments such as IP telephony, wireless, and IP surveilla
Stay up to date with the latest news + promotions: