Call us on 03333 11 00 66
Manufacturer Part Code: 210-ABNW
Order Code: NPDEL-210ABNW
Category: Dell Managed Network Switches
Dell Networking N2024P - Switch - L2+ - Managed - 24 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x 10 Gigabit SFP+ - rack-mountable - PoE+
Streamline your network connections.
Modernize campus networks with PoE+ capable GbE Layer 2 switches that support multi-chassis link aggregation (MLAG) and 12-unit stacking.
Upgrade your network
N-Series is a family of energy-efficient and cost-effective 1GbE and 10GbE switches designed for modernizing and scaling network infrastructure. The Dell Networking N2000 Series offers enhanced, high-availability Layer 2 Ethernet switches with basic Layer 3 routing functionality (Layer 2+) that:
- Use MLAG for multipath loop-free redundancy without spanning tree to enable full-bandwidth utilization and high availability
- Promote greater interoperability through interfaces with Cisco's Rapid Per VLAN Spanning Tree (RPVST+)1 and devices using Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP)
- Offer a more flexible choice in your network by uniting products with the latest open standard protocols
- Feature Layer 3 IPv4 and IPv6 functionality, including static routing and Routing Information Protocol (RIP version 1 & 2) support for up to 256 interfaces
Deliver clean power to network devices with PoE+ support
The Dell Networking N2000 Series has options for up to 48 ports of Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+). This allows you to attach devices with high power requirements (up to 30.8 watts) without running a separate power cable. PoE+ is particularly useful in older buildings where installing power to multiple, widespread locations can be prohibitively expensive.
Designed for efficiency
Built to help keep operating costs down, the N2000 Series can operate at temperatures up to 113°F (45°C) to help reduce cooling costs. Features designed to improve overall efficiency include:
- 80PLUS-certified efficient integrated power supply
- Redundant variable-speed cooling fans
- Energy-Efficient Ethernet and low-power PHYs to help reduce power to inactive ports and idle links
Advanced feature set to simplify management
The Dell Networking N2000 Series is designed for easy deployment, outstanding interoperability and a low learning curve for network administrators. A single OS release (Dell Networking OS 6) allows you to maintain consistent configurations across all N-Series products with a comprehensive feature set that includes:
- One common command line interface (CLI) and graphical user interface (GUI) that use a well-known command language to help skilled network administrators become productive quickly
- USB auto-configuration that helps network administrators rapidly deploy mirrored configurations to numerous devices by simply inserting a USB key
- A variety of enterprise-class features with familiar and intuitive configuration and management commands
- The latest open-standard protocols and smart integration technologies to help make smoothly operating multi-vendor networks possible
Deploy with confidence at any scale
With high throughput and capacity to handle unexpected workloads, the N2000 Series switches are ideal solutions for fast growing GbE networks that require high-density aggregation with seamless redundancy and availability.
- Data rates up to 220Gbps (full duplex) and a forwarding rate of up to 164Mpps
- Built-in stacking ports and standard N-Series stacking cables support a stacking architecture up to 12 units at 84Gbps
- Switch stacks up to 600 1GbE ports can be managed from a single screen or IP address
Protect your investment with a Lifetime Limited Warranty, which guarantees select Dell Networking products with Basic Hardware Service (repair or replacement) for as long as you own the product.
Choose Dell's premium support service, ProSupport, for 24/7 direct telephone and online access to advanced-level technicians based in your region. Whether you have one office or hundreds around the world, protect your investments with this simple yet flexible approach.
Dell Financial Services
Are financial or operational barriers preventing you from acquiring the technology you need? Whether you're looking for payment flexibility to spread IT costs over several budget cycles or you need a scalable financial solution to accommodate your changing technology needs, Dell Financial Services has a wide range of contracting options designed to make technology acquisition easy and affordable. To learn how financing can help you maximize ROI and lower TCO, contact your Dell account manager or DFS representative.