Call us on 03333 11 00 66
NETGEAR WAC540 Access Point
Manufacturer Part Code: WAC540-10000S
Order Code: NPNET-WAC5401000
Category: Netgear Wireless Access Points
NETGEAR Insight WAC540 - Radio access point - GigE 802.11ac Wave 2 - Wi-Fi 5 - 2.4 GHz (1 band) / 5 GHz (2 bands)
The NETGEAR® Insight Managed Smart Cloud Tri-band 4x4 Wireless Access Point WAC540 delivers superior WiFi performance and ultra-high client density for enterprises requiring ubiquitous and reliable wireless for all business applications. The WAC540 is managed by NETGEAR Insight, for a fully centralized Cloud real-time monitoring, with no need for extra management hardware. The WAC540 features 4x4 Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) to achieve aggregate speeds up to 3 Gbps, superior WiFi roaming and comes with 2 Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) 1Gb LAN ports. WAC540 comes with market leading 5-year warranty.
Remote monitoring and management with NETGEAR Insight
- Instant discovery & set-up
- Local and Cloud monitoring and management through the Insight app or Cloud Portal
- Remote access and multi-device configuration
- No additional Cloud controller, appliance, network manager, or PC/server is necessary
- QR code initial configuration for instant installation
Ultimate WiFi performance and roaming for high-density environment
- Tri-band concurrent operation between 2.4GHz and high and low 5GHz frequency ranges
- Maximum performance with multi-gigabit throughput (up to 3 Gbps)
- 4x4 Multi-User MIMO enable concurrent wireless transmit and receive with multiple clients
- Automatic Power and Channel management for seamless roaming and superior coverage and performance
- Load balancing to assure that the clients are evenly spread on the radios and they are all enjoying the best possible WiFi experience.
- Airtime fairness to guarantee reasonable performance for slower clients.
- Beamforming for maximum performance and penetration for all clients.
- Advanced Roaming to ascertain that clients can freely move around the WiFi space conducting voice and video calls without interruption.
Flexible deployment with Power over Ethernet and accessories
- Standard based 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Access Point mode for multiple WAC505 for mid-size office environment
- Ceiling and wall mount for ease of placement