Call us on 03333 11 00 66
TP-LINK Omada EAP245 Wireless Access Point
Manufacturer Part Code: EAP245
Order Code: NPTPL-EAP245
Category: TP Link Wireless Access Points
TP-Link EAP245 AC1750 Wireless Access Point, MU-MIMO, Gigabit, Ceiling Mount
Easy for Centralised Management
Manage and monitor hundreds of EAPs with ease, all from a single location. The TP-Link Auranet Controller software provides an intuitive management interface. Control and map out the entire network from any connected PC. There's no added cost, and no need for special training. Business Wi-Fi management has never been so efficient and cost-effective.
Efficient Guest Authentication
Captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests by requiring users to perform certain actions before network access is allowed. It can Control connections to your network with a voucher system and customised authentication page that can provide a branded experience, advertise to customers, or offer coupons.
The EAP's low profile design and easy mount chassis make it easy to install on any wall or ceiling surface and allow it to blend in with most interior decorating styles. EAP devices also support Power over Ethernet (PoE), making deployment effortless and flexible.
Unified Wi-Fi for Multi-user Business Environment
The Auranet business-grade 11ac Wi-Fi solution is engineered to handle heavy multi-user usage in large areas without encountering the same stability issues found with standard routers and access points purposed for home use. It's the perfect fit for motels, salons, chain-stores, schools, and restaurants.
- Simultaneous 450Mbps on 2.4GHz and 1300Mbps on 5GHz totals 1750Mbps Wi-Fi speeds.
- Free EAP Controller Software lets administrators easily manage hundreds of EAPs.
- Support Power over Ethernet(802.3at) for convenient and affordable installation.
- Captive portal provides a convenient method for guest authentication.
- Band Steering Automatically moves dual band devices onto the wider 5GHz band for faster connections.
- Load balance ensures large numbers of users have smooth network experiences in high density business networks.
Wireless Access Point
Compatible Internet Connections
Existing WiFi Network
2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
Wireless Transmitter Power
Max. Power Consumption
180 x 47.5 x 180 mm (WxHxD)
Stay up to date with the latest news + promotions: