Call us on 03333 11 00 66
Why buy refurbished?
The majority of everyday computing tasks don't require the latest and greatest technology - Internet browsers and Office applications can operate just as well on previous generation hardware as they don't make high demands on the processor or memory. In addition, buying refurbished hardware extends the lifecycle of the hardware and reduces the demand for additional manufacturing - which is great for the environment. There are also considerable cost savings to be had through purchasing refurbished hardware.
All of our premium refurbished laptops are processed to the BS8887-240 British Standard Kitemark certifying quality and reliability.
What does Premium Refurbished mean?
- Cosmetically Refreshed: Each laptop has the top & bottom covers fully repaired and repainted to create a uniform look, in matte, gloss, and soft touch finishes to match that of the original laptop.The palm rests, sides and bezels are also cosmetically refreshed.
- Grade A Screens: Pressure marks are removed and new polarizers are fitted to ensure a scratch free screen.
- Rigorous Testing: Every unit is fully tested at component level including the battery, which is guaranteed to hold a minimum of 70% of the original OEM battery.
- Keyboards Repainted and Reconditioned: We do not just reprint keyboards - our unique process of repainting means you do not have to worry about keys fading or paint chipping.
- Finishing Touches: Brand new Intel & Microsoft stickers as well as new screen protectors add to the new user experience.
- Windows, Software & Hardware: All laptops are supplied with Windows, software and hardware product keys where applicable.
Our Premium Refurbished laptops currently in stock...
DELL Refurb Dell Latitude 5490 Laptop, 14 Inch Full HD 1080p Screen, Intel Core i5-8250U 8th Gen, 8GB RAM
PREMIUM REFURBISHED Dell Latitude 5490 Intel Core i5-8250U 8th Gen Laptop, 14 Inch Full HD 1080p Screen, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Windows 10 Pro see details
£208.95 ex. VAT
£250.74 inc. VAT