Call us on 03333 11 00 66
HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 Rack Server - P17080-B21
Manufacturer Part Code: P17080-B21
Order Code: SVHEW-P17080B21
Category: HPE Rack Servers
Intel Xeon E-2224 Quad-Core (3.40GHz 8MB) 16GB (1 x 16GB) DDR4 2666MHz UDIMM 4 x Hot-Plug Small Form Factor Smart Carrier Dynamic Smart Array S100i SATA No Optical 500W 3yr Next Business Day Warranty
Are you looking for a compact 1U server that supports workloads in a variety of environments? HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server delivers a compact and versatile server at an affordable price. Deploy the portable form factor in small, remote or branch offices, as a compact yet powerful point of sale platform in transport, retail and hospitality environments, or as a flexible configuration for customization in space constrained environments of OEM, military and government customers. HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server blends performance, reliability and manageability. This 1P 1U server powered by Intel® Pentium®, Intel® Core™ i3 or Intel® Xeon® E processors provides unique enterprise-class capabilities at a great value—making it an ideal rack server platform for growing businesses, enterprises, and service providers. Outstanding configuration flexibility caters to a variety of business requirements and a range of HPE Qualified Options to fit most needs—helping customers improve their workloads.
- HPE InfoSight provides a cloud-based analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted.
- Introducing support for Intel Xeon E processors and 2666 MHz UDIMM with support for Intel Software Guard Extensions designed to increase the security of application code and data.
- Storage enhancements in the form of increased capacity of up to 6 SFF drives and M.2 SSDs for boot.
- Dedicated HPE iLO Management Port as an option kit for faster and more secure data transmission.
- More choice of power supplies with 500W 94% efficiency and 800W 48VDC 94% efficiency flex slot redundant power supplies.
- Proven reliability featuring an increased (or enhanced) warranty from one year to three years (parts, labor, and on-site support).
Compact and Simple Design for an Affordable Solution
- HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server is a short-depth chassis of 15.05 inch providing mobility and easy deployment in a wide variety of environments.
- HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server has great quality and design features that are a hallmark of the HPE ProLiant family such as tool-less access to system components and enhanced serviceability.
- It provides affordable configuration choices along with a wide variety of HPE Qualified Options that addresses light workloads to the most demanding requirements.
- HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server also supports low-cost Pentium and Core series processors to meet entry configuration requirements.
Right Balance of Performance, Flexibility, Reliability, and Manageability for Growing Business Needs
- You have a wide choice of dual core, quad core and hexa core Intel Pentium and Xeon E processors with up to 64 GB of DDR4 ECC memory to handle any demands that your workload might make on the HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server.
- It offers outstanding configuration flexibility with support for up to two large form factor (LFF) or six small form factor (SFF) drives, four DDR4 UDIMMs, 290W or 500W or 800W power supplies, and a more efficient deployment of options via HPE FlexibleLOM and PCIe slots.
- The HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server combines a dense and compact form factor with redundant power supply capability, which keeps your business running and provides data protection and accessibility even in the event of a power supply failure.
- Along with an embedded 2 x 1GbE, you have a choice of HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters that offer a choice of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 10GbE) and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- HPE iLO5 provides a more efficient and easier server management. It enables large-scale FW deployment, improved GUI to simplify management with industry standard APIs, and easy system debug access.
- Only Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers industry-standard servers, such as the HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server, with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon and with security protection built in across the server life-cycle starting with silicon root of trust.
- Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots. With Runtime Firmware Verification, enabled by the optional HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server's firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
- Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised server.
- Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to avoid unauthorized access to the server and store artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms, while the Intrusion Detection Kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed for further protection.
Industry-leading Services and Ease of Deployment
- HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server comes standard with a complete set of services from HPE Pointnext, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers realize agility and stability.
- HPE Pointnext services simplify the stages of your IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an ideal solution. Professional services enables rapid deployment of solutions.
- Services provided under Operational services include: HPE GreenLake Flex Capacity, HPE Datacenter Care - Infrastructure Automation, HPE Campus Care, HPE Proactive Services, and HPE Datacenter Care for Multi-vendor. Operational services provides the ongoing support.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.