Call us on 03333 11 00 66
HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10+ Rack Server - P43358-B21
Manufacturer Part Code: P43358-B21
Order Code: SVHEW-P43358B21
Category: HPE Rack Servers
Intel Xeon-S 4314 16-core (2.3GHz 24MB) 32GB (1 x 32GB) PC4-3200AA-R 8 x Hot Plug 2.5in Small Form Factor SAS/SATA Basic Carrier Smart Array P408i-a NC-B No Optical 800W 3 Year Next Business Day Warranty
Do your servers need increased performance in storage, compute, or expansion?
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Plus server is adaptable for diverse workloads and environments, providing you with the right balance of expandability and scalability. Designed for supreme versatility and resiliency, this 2U/2P platform is capable for deployment in multiple environments, built on 3rd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors, and backed by a comprehensive warranty. Equipped with PCIe Gen4 capabilities, the HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Plus server offers improved data transfer rates and higher networking speeds.
Built for Some of the Most Demanding Workloads
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Plus server is built with foundational intelligence to transform IT with insights that enhance workload performance, placement, and efficiency, delivering better outcomes faster.
- Provide real-time operational feedback on server performance and recommendations for fine-tuning BIOS settings to customize for changing business needs.
360-degree Holistic Security
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Plus server provides an enhanced, holistic, 360-degree view to security that begins in the manufacturing supply chain and concludes with a safeguarded, end-of-life decommissioning.
- HPE ProLiant security begins with the corruption-free manufacture of the server and auditing the integrity of every component – hardware and firmware – to provide verification that the server begins its lifecycle uncompromised through the supply chain.
- HPE ProLiant servers provide rapid detection of a security-compromised server, even to the point of not allowing it to boot, verify containment of malicious code, and protect healthy servers.
- HPE ProLiant servers provide automated recovery from a security event, including restoration of validated firmware, and facilitating recovery of operating system, application and data connections, providing the fastest path to bring a server back online and into normal operations.
- When it's time to retire or repurpose an HPE ProLiant server, one button secure erase speeds and simplifies the complete removal of passwords, configuration settings and data, preventing inadvertent access to previously secured information.
Intelligent Management Automation
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Plus server simplifies and automates management tasks, establishing a solid foundation for an open, hybrid cloud platform enabled by composability.
- Embedded in HPE servers, HPE Integrated Lights-Out (iLO) is an exclusive core intelligence that monitors server status, providing the means for reporting, ongoing management, service alerting, and local or remote management to quickly identify and resolve issues.
- Automation and software defined control reduces time spent on provisioning and maintenance, as well as reduces deployment times from weeks to mere days.
- HPE InfoSight for servers continually analyzes server infrastructure and applies real-world examples of hundreds of thousands of servers to predict and prevent problems before they can adversely affect business operations.
Available in an As-a-Service Experience
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Plus server is supported by HPE GreenLake to simplify IT infrastructure management across your entire hybrid estate. With 24x7 monitoring and management, our experts do the heavy lifting to manage your environment with services built into consumption-based solutions.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise provides customers choice in how they acquire and consume IT beyond traditional financing and leasing, offering options that free trapped capital, accelerate infrastructure updates, and provide on-premises pay-per-use consumption with HPE GreenLake.