Call us on 03333 11 00 66
HPE 960 GB RI - hot-swap - 2.5 SFF - SATA 6Gb/s - Multi Vendor - with HPE Basic Carrier
Manufacturer Part Code: P40498-B21
Order Code: HDHEW-P40498B21
Category: HPE Server Solid State Drives (SSD)
HPE Read Intensive - Solid state drive - 960 GB - hot-swap - 2.5 SFF - SATA 6Gb/s - Multi Vendor - with HPE Basic Carrier
HPE SATA 6G Read Intensive (RI) Solid State Drives (SSDs) deliver enterprise features at an affordable price. HPE SATA RI SSDs deliver great performance for workloads high in reads such as boot/swap, web servers, and read caching.
HPE Value SAS 12G SSDs offer higher performance than 6G SATA SSDs at a lower cost than traditional 12G SAS SSDs, enabling you to improve total cost of ownership (TCO) with affordable HPE Value SAS SSDs.
HPE SSDs are backed by over 3.35 million hours of testing and qualification1 ensuring reliable, high performing drives. HPE Digitally Signed Firmware prevents unauthorized access to your data by providing the assurance that drive firmware comes from a trusted source. You can also monitor the lifespan of your SSD with HPE SmartSSD Wear Gauge to determine if any drives are at risk of failure.
High Performance, Exceptional Reliability, and Efficiency for Faster Business Results
- HPE Solid State Drives are ideal for big data analytics, cloud computing, active archiving, database applications, and data warehousing.
- HPE SSDs achieve higher IOPs to enhance the performance of your data center.
- HPE SSDs maintain data accuracy with full data-path error detection.
- Choose from a broad portfolio of enhanced solutions in a wide variety of capacities.
- 12 Gb/s SAS, 6 Gb/s SATA, NVMe, M.2, and M.2 Enablement Kits.
HPE Value SAS SSDs Deliver Twice the Interface Speed of SATA SSDs, Improving Workload Performance
- HPE Value SAS solid state drives (SSDs) support 12 Gb/s, versus SATA SSDs at 6 Gb/s.
- Optimized for enterprise application workloads, HPE Value SAS SSDs allow you to do more work with fewer servers by improving and consolidating transactional database workloads.
- HPE Value SAS SSDs allow you to reduce operating costs for storing, powering and maintaining servers, as well as reducing your data center footprint.
- Available in a variety of storage capacities, HPE Value SAS SSDs are the perfect choice for supporting read intensive and mixed use applications.
HPE Multi Vendor SSDs Offer Longer SKU Lifecycles and Immediate Availability on SATA SSDs
- HPE enhanced its extensive SSD portfolio with a Multi Vendor SSD SKU offering that allows for extended SKU lifecycles, immediately available supply and preferably priced SATA SSDs.
- HPE Multi Vendor SSD SKU offering ensures the SATA SSD selected, delivers the minimum level of performance published, or better.