Call us on 03333 11 00 66
Manufacturer Part Code: 700759-B21
Order Code: NPHEW-700759B21
Category: HPE Network Adapters
HP FLEXFABRIC 10GB 2-PORT 533FLR-T ADAPTER
Are your enterprise data centers growing and requiring increased network performance? Increased workload demands are putting pressure on server I/O. The HP FlexFabric 10Gb 2-port 533FLR-T Adapter increases throughput for the HP ProLiant Gen8 DL and SL Server series by using the innovative HP FlexibleLOM form factor to offer dual-ports in a 10GBASE-T adapter configuration.
This is an affordable choice for workload-intensive computing environments, providing a reliable, high performance 10 GbE connectivity solution.
Accelerates Server Performance
- The HP FlexFabric 10Gb 2-port 533FLR-T Adapter boosts network performance with full line-rate 10 GbE throughput across all ports.
- Provides increased server performance by delivering full hardware offload for storage traffic.
Robust Virtualization Capabilities
- The HP FlexFabric 10Gb 2-port 533FLR-T Adapter delivers Single Root I/O Virtualization (SR-IOV) support to allow multiple operating systems to share a physical interconnect.
- Supports Vmware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ technologies.
- Enhances network management and efficiency with support for VLAN tagging.
Streamlines Deployment and Management
- Makes Broadcom Ethernet solutions available across a wide range of HP server platforms.
- Unifies NIC and storage management using HP ProActive Insight architecture.
- Provides backward compatibility with existing 1GbE networks and low-cost CAT 6a UTP cabling, supporting distances up to 100 meters.