Call us on 03333 11 00 66
HPE 3 Years Tech Care Critical Service DL325 Gen10 Plus
Manufacturer Part Code: HV6L1E
Order Code: CPHEW-HV6L1E
Category: HPE ProLiant Server Care Packs
HPE Pointnext Tech Care Critical Service - Extended service agreement - parts and labour - 3 years - on-site - 24x7 - repair time: 6 hours - for P/N: P15535R-B21 P15735R-B21 P18606R-B21#B19 R4K99A R4L00A R4L01A R7E82A R8F01A
HPE Tech Care goes beyond traditional support by enabling direct access to product-specific specialists and providing general technical guidance to help Customers not only reduce risk but also continually search for ways to do things more efficiently. HPE Tech Care Customers can get help through multiple channels that include telephone, HPE moderated forums with defined response times, automated incident logging, and a real-time chat facility.
The service provides access to expert technical resources with specialized knowledge in the hardware and or software within the context of the specific workload and avoids the Customer spending time answering sometimes unnecessary triage or entitlement questions.
HPE Tech Care goes beyond traditional support by offering General Technical Guidance for the operation, management, and security of the supported product.
HPE Support Center provides an enhanced and personalized digital experience that helps Customers manage their assets by recognizing the various products installed in the Customer's environment and how these products interact with each other. New self-service tools allow Customers to perform certain activities without having to open a support incident, as well as providing a portal of curated knowledge resources. HPE Tech Care provides access to HPE resources who will help drive operational excellence and performance optimization from edge to cloud.
Phone access to experts
- Customers may contact HPE support by telephone 24 hours a day 7 days per week to log support incidents. Response times will depend on the service level of the covered product.
- 15-minute 24x7 enhanced response (Critical and Essential service levels) For severity 1 critical incidents, HPE aims to either connect the Customer to a product specialist or call the Customer back within 15 minutes.
- For all other incidents, HPE may connect the Customer to a product specialist or call the Customer back within one hour.
- 2-hour standard response (Basic service level)
- For calls on products covered by a basic service agreement, HPE shall provide a 2-hour phone response from a product specialist during the coverage window.
Expert online chat and Expert forum response
- Expert online chat: Customers can initiate an online chat with a specialist technical resource to ask questions, get help, or general technical guidance. Expert online chat is provided so Customers can obtain quick answers to technical questions about their HPE product.
- Complex questions that require detailed responses may be elevated to support incidents on an as-needed basis. Expert online chat is limited to English language only and available during the service coverage window.
- Expert forum response: Customers can post questions, issues, or discuss usage of products within the HPE community forums. HPE product specialists respond within two business days to any unsolved questions raised within the official HPE community forum for products covered by HPE Support services.
- Where posts raise topics that should be addressed through standard support processes, HPE requests that a formal support incident is created and follows the standard HPE incident management processes.
- The specialist technical resource response is limited to English language only and requires that the user be registered with HPE Support Center and has linked service agreements.
General technical guidance
- HPE endeavors to provide general technical guidance for Customer questions and enquiries specific to the topic areas outlined in the following regarding the operation and management of the Customer's products covered by HPE Tech Care.
- General technical guidance is available through the telephone, web, and chat communication channels and is subject to the service coverage window of the service agreement and will be treated as a noncritical incident.
- General technical guidance is available through the telephone, web, and chat communication channels and is subject to the service coverage window of the service agreement and will be treated as a severity 3 incident.
- When related to the topics detailed/described in the following, HPE identifies knowledge documents, videos, and knowledge base articles to assist with topics raised.
HPE InfoSight assistance
- For HPE products that are supported by HPE InfoSight (list available in the following link), HPE provides support and advice for the setup, configuration, and usage of HPE InfoSight.
- Further for those connected products, HPE extends general technical guidance to include HPE InfoSight analytics and the alerts and recommendations provided.
- For configured HPE products, on request, HPE assists Customers to understand the issues, alerts, and information provided by HPE InfoSight.
- Where analytics provide recommendations included in HPE InfoSight workload insights, HPE can provide qualification of the analysis, the recommendation, and the general next best actions in line with general technical guidance.
- For more information on HPE InfoSight, devices coverage, and capabilities, visit infosight.hpe.com.