Call us on 03333 11 00 66
HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus v2 - P54654-421
Manufacturer Part Code: P54654-421
Order Code: SVHEW-P54654421
Category: HPE Tower Servers
HPE MICROSVR G10+ V2 E-2314 NHP 1TB
Are you a small office, home office, or small business with branch offices looking to build a customized solution for your office?
The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus v2 server delivers an affordable compact yet powerful entry-level server that you can customize for on-premises or for hybrid cloud possibilities. It has the same compact form factor as the previous version and can be placed flat or vertically depending on your space. Intel® Xeon® E Processor and Intel® Pentium® Gold Processor Series build compute performance as well as security and remote management into the server with HPE iLO Silicon Root of Trust from HPE iLO. Along with other enhancements such as 4 x 1GbE onboard NICs and USB 3.2 Type-A Gen2, there is nothing micro about the HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus v2 server.
More Micro and Versatile, Yet More Powerful
- The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus v2 server measures 4.68 in (11.89 cm) and can be placed either horizontally or vertically to fit different customer workspaces.
- Powered by up to four cores in the Intel® Xeon® E Processor and up to 64 GB of 3200 MT/s DDR4 ECC UDIMM, it delivers better performance for small business applications.
- HPE iLO 5 standard and essential functionality (optional), remote monitoring, restore, and maintenance are now available.1 It is supported by installing an optional iLO Enablement kit, which includes an HPE iLO dedicated port. HPE InfoSight and HPE OneView are also supported.
- Four embedded network ports provide the networking needs of small business customers. Optional 1GbE and 10GbE BASE-T and SFP+ standup option cards are supported for those who require more.
- The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus server v2 server is one of our industry-standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon security protection built-in across the server lifecycle, starting with Silicon Root of Trust.
- Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last, known-good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and reliably store artifacts used to authenticate the server.
Industry-Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
- The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus v2 server comes with an available complete set of services from HPE Pointnext Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping you realize agility and stability.
- HPE Pointnext Services simplifies all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Professional Services understand customer challenges and design an enhanced solution. Professional Services enables rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provides ongoing support.
- Services provided under Operational Services include: HPE GreenLake Flex Capacity, HPE Datacenter Care, HPE Infrastructure Automation, HPE Campus Care, HPE Proactive Services, and multi-vendor coverage.
- HPE IT investment solutions help you transform into a digital business with IT economics that aligns with your business goals.
- Make server deployment easy with custom RAID and setup with HPE Intelligent Provisioning and auto-intelligent RAID with HPE Rapid Setup.