Call us on 03333 11 00 66
ESET Endpoint Encryption Standard Edition 1 User 1 Year Subscription
Manufacturer Part Code: EESE1U1YR
Order Code: SWESE-EESE1U1YR
Category: ESET Security Software
Call us on 03333 11 00 66 for a tailored ESET licensing quote!
Endpoint Encryption Standard Edition 1 User, 1 Year Subscription - features Removable Media Encryption, Endpoint Encryption Go Portable Encryption, File and Folder Encryption, Mail Encryption, Text and Clipboard Encryption, Virtual Disks and Compressed Archives, Encryption Key Management - Call us for a tailored quote
Data is an integral part of modern business. When data is moved from place to place, whether it's via the internet or physical storage, it is vulnerable. Proactively protect your data with ESET Endpoint Encryption.
ESET Endpoint Encryption comes in three forms: Essential, Standard and Pro. Whether your business is large or small one of our packages will suit your needs. With optimised setup, which speeds up adoption times for admins, and a client that requires minimal user interaction, Endpoint Encryption increases user compliance and the security of your company data.
With Endpoint Encryption, you can meet your data security compliance obligations with a single MSI package. Full disk and removable media encryption keeps your data safe on the road. File, folder and email encryption keeps any collaboration across your established workgroups and teams secure; with your security policy enforced at all endpoints by the Endpoint Encryption Enterprise Server.
Manage users and workstations together or independently with the Endpoint Encryption Enterprise server. Keep your most high-risk endpoints under close control at all times: activation and changes to security policy, software feature-set, encryption keys and endpoint status are all handled securely through the cloud to simplify control. Only Endpoint Encryption offers full control wherever your users are allowing employees to work from home or on the move whilst enjoying the full protection of Endpoint Encryption.
Product Features Include:
• Removable Media Encryption enables you to protect removable media with full or file encryption.
• Endpoint Encryption Go Portable Encryption is an on-device application that runs straight from a USB stick which, with the correct passwords, allows user to edit, read and write encrypted documents on any PC.
• File and Folder Encryption ensuring that your teams and workgroups can collaborate securely.
• Mail Encryption ensures that only its intended recipient reads your email.
• Text and Clipboard Encryption ensures that sensitive information can't be read from the clipboard.
• Virtual Disks and Compressed Archives ensure that information sent on CD/DVD's or via an FTP server is secure.
• Encryption Key Management allows you to add or remove encryption keys with ease, without affecting the user.
• Centralised Management helps you manage every endpoint user and workstation from a single centralised hub.
• Enterprise Server Proxy can act as an intermediary ensuring that all connections from the client and server are outgoing.