Call us on 03333 11 00 66
HP 20 x LTO Ultrium 6 - 2.5 TB / 6.25 TB -
Manufacturer Part Code: C7976AN
Order Code: BAHEW-C7976AN
Category: Backup Media
20 x LTO Ultrium 6 - 2.5 TB / 6.25 TB - bar code labeled
With HP Non-custom Labeled LTO Ultrium media, you no longer have to label your own cartridges, saving you time and the risk of retrieval errors. Barcode sequences are unique to each batch ordered – no codes are repeated. HP rigorously tests its precision-engineered, high-resolution barcode labels using software unique to the HP Automation Group to evaluate and warrant the performance of its labels in demanding, split-second datacenter environments. These labels are professionally applied in a clean environment to ensuring 100% readability accurate storage. Non-Custom Labeled cartridges ensure 100% label readability and can be ordered online, in packs of 20, using a fast and simple process. For those customer who value the added security that RFID adds, customers have the option to integrate it into each label at minimal cost. The RFID tag is embedded into the back of the non-custom label and offers tracking, audit and security advantages for those with IT asset tracking systems.
Saves Time, Money and Mistakes
- Manual labeling is a slow, laborious, error-prone process. With custom labeled media, IT staff no longer have to waste hours peeling, sticking and attaching barcode labels to individual cartridges;
- HP barcode labels use Tri-Optic products to produce labels that will not peel, distort, reflect or fade. Labels are applied professionally, in a clean, controlled environment to prevent backup disruptions and drive damage;
- RFID non-custom labels: Operational efficiencies as a result of bulk reading of media and line of sight reading not being necessary;
- RFID non-custom labels: Increases the real time visibility of media so the datacenter can quickly recognize a missing tape and thus reduce a chance of data breaches which can incur heavy fines and brand damage.
Simple, Fast and Convenient
- Each 20-pack of labeled tapes follows a sequence for ease of use: predetermined by HP and guaranteed to be unique No codes are ever repeated;
- Pre-sequenced media cuts lead times to days because they can be shipped off the shelf, usually within 2-3 working days;
- HP Non-custom Labeled cartridges can be used in any HP and non-HP LTO Ultrium, DLT and SDLT drives.
Excellent Value for Money
- HP's Non-custom Labeled media costs the same as its unlabeled media;
- RFID non-custom label: provides strong ROI as a result of operational efficiencies.