Call us on 03333 11 00 66
TANDBERG RDX QuikStor
Manufacturer Part Code: 8636-RDX
Order Code: BATAN-8636RDX
Category: Tandberg RDX Drives
Tandberg RDX Internal drive black USB 3.0 interface (5 25 INCH INCH bezel).
The Tandberg Data RDX® QuikStor™ is a disk-based storage system with removable cartridges that offers rugged, reliable and convenient backup, ideal for the SOHO and SMB markets. With SuperSpeed USB 3.0, the system provides performance up to 180MB/s and combines the benefits of tape and disk, at a competitive price. The easy-to-use RDX AccuGuard software provides powerful deduplication and data protection for additional peace of mind.
- Vast capacities: 160, 320, 500, 640GB or 1TB of hard disk capacity or 64, 128, 256 or 512GB of solid-state disk capacity on one cartridge.
- Fast access: Blistering disk-based speed and access, backing up to 162GB/hr and near-instant file retrieval or with SuperSpeed USB 3.0 speed and access, backing up to 650GB/hr.
- Reliable, automated backup and recovery: Easy-to-use software solution for the RDX QuikStor provides ?set it and forget it? data protection with 20:1 data deduplication
- Interface: SATA, USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 high speed
- Greater than 10-year archive life
- Shock-proof design: Ruggedized cartridge
- Cost-effective solution that suits all sectors from SOHO users to departmental users
- Full backward and forward compatibility
- 3-year warranty: and Advanced Replacement Service
The RDX QuikStor combines the simplicity of tape-based backup with the speed and near-instant access of a hard drive with internal and external drives and removable cartridges in a range of capacities.
RDX QuikStor combines the portability and reliability of tape-based backup with the speed and simplicity of a hard drive. Compact internal or external drives accept pocket-sized RDX cartridges. Each cartridge is a rugged miniature hard disk—your computer will recognize it and provide instant access and easy drag-and-drop control. Or simply run the backup software provided for a complete data protection solution.
Write and read access is near-instant allowing users to work directly with the data on the cartridge like one would with any other hard disk drive. With capacities of 160, 320, 500, 640GB or 1TB on a hard disk cartridge, or 64, 128, 256 or 512GB on a solid-state disk cartridge, you have enough capacity to support a wide range of storage requirements, ensuring your data is fully protected.
Drives are tough, and cartridges are shockproof and rugged enough to last for over 10 years—knocks and drops don't mean lost data. Plus your valuable data can be protected through encryption, ensuring complete peace of mind.
The cartridges are small and durable, so you can slip them in your pocket and move them to a new location. Store them offsite for archiving—or use them to transfer data to another computer.
Complete backup with AccuGuard
Tandberg Data AccuGuard is a powerful data protection software that delivers reliable, automated backup and recovery utilizing a data deduplication engine designed to increase your effective storage capacity. AccuGuard increases effective data storage by providing 20:1 deduplication, intelligently optimizing the data at the source which results in drastically improved backup windows and network bandwidth. Data retrieval is simple and painless with AccuGuard's flexible file searching, drag-and-drop recovery and point-in-time restore.
AccuGuard Server Software for RDX Offers: AccuGuard
- 20:1 data deduplication
- Automated data protection
- RDX cartridge manager
- Drag-and-drop restore
- Point-in-time disaster recovery
- AES 256-bit encryption
- Simple user interface
- Integrated SQL and Exchange