Call us on 03333 11 00 66
Trade-in your old hardware at Servers Plus
Our new ITAD (IT Asset Disposition) scheme gives you the opportunity to recycle old hardware and save money on new solutions
- The changing IT landscape with the evolution of various factors such as cognitive computing, cloud computing, big data analytics, and the all-pervasive Internet of Things (IoT) has created a mammoth problem of mounting e-waste.
- Governments across the world are implementing regulatory changes to minimize the impact of electronic waste encouraging businesses to adopt ITAD services and manage their waste in an effective manner.
- The increasing adoption of cloud services is reducing the lifespan of IT assets.
- IT asset disposition (ITAD) is increasingly being adopted by companies across the globe to manage this waste disposal, minimize the risk of data loss, and the subsequent monetary loss.
- With a range of services such as recycling, recovery, data sanitization or data destruction amongst others, the ITAD market has carved a sizeable niche for itself.
- With such compelling factors fuelling high growth it is no surprise that estimates are that the global ITAD market will be worth US$18.18 bn by 2024 from US$9.89 bn in 2015
Servers Plus offer an IT asset disposal and recycling solution taking a complex and time-consuming task off your hands and paying you for doing so. Our service is tailored to ensure your disposal needs are handled in a way which meets any legal and security governance requirements.
The steps are as follows:
- Tell us what products you are looking to de-commission and provide us with the details.
- Let us know any data destruction/erasure requirements
- We will make you an offer for the goods (typically within 24 hours)
- We will collect the goods from your site
- All hardware is professionally tested and data wiped to the highest security standards
- We pay you quickly and directly.
|Rack Servers, Blade Servers and Tower Servers
All HP ProLiant and Dell PowerEdge servers
|Hard Disk Drives
HP, Dell, IBM and other major branded SAS HDDs
Any ECC DDR3 and DDR4 Server Memory
Any Intel E5-2600v4 series CPUs and Gold, Silver, Bronze ranges
|Server Storage Arrays and Disks
HP MSA2040 storage arrays and controller modules
ProCurve and Cisco Networking Switches
HP Adapter cards, SFPs and controller cards
|Servers Plus focus on three things when dealing with IT asset disposition (ITAD): Quality of service, data security and environmental impact. Our service partners have all the relevant accreditations in these areas to include ISO 9001 for Quality Management, ISO 14001 for Environmental Management, and ISO 27001 for Data Security and Information.||We can also meet government tender requirements for cyber security. We meet all of the relevant environmental permits applicable to ITAD including waste carrier permits and T11 waste exemption for storage and transport.|
Do you have old IT assets you'd like to trade in?
Give us a call on 03333 11 00 66 today!