Call us on 03333 11 00 66
Wireless & Networking Services
From design to installation, our network technicians will tailor the right solution for your needs
Our technicians can design and implement wireless networks in premises of all sizes - from small offices to huge sprawling campuses. We provide a comprehensive service covering all the stages of wireless implementation: -
- Site survey - By far the most important process of implementing or upgrading your wireless network. A thorough site survey identifies the best locations for access points for full coverage and ensure any potential weak spots are taken into account.
- Network design - We look at the users on the network and their estimated network traffic, and combined with data taken in the site survey we propose the type, number and location of the wireless access points and their required infrastructure.
- Wiring and installation - Our technicians will run new wiring (where required) and install all access points and switching equipment.
- Configuration - We configure each access point on the network to ensure it is working at peak performance.
- Testing - A complete site-wide test of the new network ensures there are no weak spots in the network, and peak transfer speeds are reached throughout the site.
- Training and sign-off - We provide you with a demonstration of the processes involved in any required management and ensure you're completely satisfied with the functionality before signing off on the job. If you're not completely happy, our job isn't done.
If you're interested in this service, give us a call on 03333 11 00 66 or email email@example.com