Call us on 03333 11 00 66
HPE Arista 7280R2
Manufacturer Part Code: JQ208A
Order Code: NPHEW-JQ208A
Category: Managed Network Switches
Arista 7280CR2K-30 - Switch - L3 - Managed - 30 x 100 Gigabit QSFP28 - rack-mountable
The Arista 7280R Data Center Switch Router Series are designed for storage, content delivery, leaf and spine networks and data center interconnects. This solution's fixed-configuration switches combine dynamic and deep buffering for lossless forwarding with high density, internet scale table sizes and comprehensive Layer 2 and Layer 3 features. Advanced Extensible Operating System (EOS) features for network monitoring, precision timing, VXLAN network virtualization and rich automation are combined with extensive hardware resources. A choice of density and interface types allows this router series to address the myriad different applications and traffic patterns found in modern data centers.
- Dynamic Deep Buffers and Virtual Output Queing (VOQ) for lossless forwarding.
- Flexible design choices for delivering 10GbE, 25Gbe, 40GbE, 50GbE and 100GbE.
- Arista FlexRoute and EOS NetDB for Internet peering with high density and low power.
- Arista AlgoMatch for flexible and scalable network policy control.
- Accelerated sFlow for high-capacity network security and application monitoring.
- EOS open programmability for advanced traffic control, provisioning and monitoring.
Scaling Data Center Performance
- Arista 7280R Data Center Switch Router Series delivers non-blocking switching capacity that enables dramatically faster and simpler network designs for data centers and lowers both capital and operational expenses.
- Series of fixed and modular systems with a single consistent Arista Extensible Operating System (EOS) allows for flexible selections at all tiers of the network and deployment scenarios including Layer 2 MLAG, Layer 3 ECMP, VXLAN overlay, and Internet peering.
- The Arista FlexRoute engine provides the flexible scalability to support deployment as a routing platform with Internet scale routing.
Designed for the Data Center
- Arista 7280R Data Center Switch Router Series delivers a suite of advanced traffic control and monitoring features to improve the agility of modern high-performance environments, with solutions for automation and virtualization.
- Automates complex IT workflows and simplifies network operations while reducing or even nearly eliminating downtime.
- Addressing the needs of one of the largest public cloud environments as well as applying those lessons learned in the turnkey Arista CloudVision automation offering.
Arista Extensible Operating System (EOS)
- The Arista 7280R Data Center Switch Router Series features Arista EOS, which is a modular switch operating system with a unique state sharing architecture that cleanly separates switch state from protocol processing and application logic.
- Built on top of a standard Linux® kernel, all EOS processes run in their own protected memory space and exchange state through an in-memory database.
- Arista EOS automates complex IT workflows and simplifies network operations while reducing downtime. It's rich automation capabilities not only reducing the human error element in network operations but also enables IT operators to make the network work the way they want.
Stay up to date with the latest news + promotions: