Call us on 03333 11 00 66
FUJITSU PLAN EP Intel X710-DA2 2x10GbE SFP+
Manufacturer Part Code: S26361-F3640-L502
Order Code: NPFUJ-SF3640L502
Category: Fujitsu Network Adapters
FUJITSU PLAN EP Intel X710-DA2 - Network adapter - PCIe 3.0 x8 low profile - 10Gb Ethernet SFP+ x 2 - for PRIMERGY CX2550 M4 CX2560 M4 CX2570 M4 RX2530 M4 RX2540 M4 RX4770 M4 TX2550 M4
The Fujitsu PLAN EP Intel X710-DA2 SFP+ Server Adapter is the most flexible and scalable Ethernet adapter for the current demanding data center environments.
The X710 adapter family addresses the demanding needs of the next-generation agile data center by providing unmatched features for both server and network virtualization, flexibility for LAN and SAN networks and proven, reliable performance.
- Intel® X710-DA2 SFP+ Dual-Port 10 GbE Controller
- Industry-leading, cost-- and energy-efficient design delivers superior performance with a theoretical throughput of 40 Gb/s (20 Gb/s Tx; 20Gb/s Rx) bidirectional throughput, in a PCI Express v3.0 x8 slot
- A Complete, Unified Networking Solution
- Converging data and storage onto one fabric eliminates the need for multiple adapters, cables and switches
- Data, Storage, Management - DCB
- A key capability that makes all this possible is traffic class separation provided by Data Center Bridging (DCB) – providing a one-wire solution with virtual pipes for the different classes of traffic
- Server Virtualization and VMDq
- The host-based virtualization technologies supported by Intel VT include VMDq for Emulated Path: